We’re days into June & it’s raining dining news. Read on for discounts & menu news…
- Area 31 at the Epic is wooing the time-crunched with its new Rush Hour lunch. Available seven days a week from 11:30am-3pm, the meal features four courses served in a bento-style lunch box for $15. Choose between such items as gazpachp, Key West pink shrimp crudo, frito misto, seared tuna sald, chicken sandwich and chooclate mousse tartlet/ Call 305-424-5234 for info and reservations.
- Blue Door at the Delano makes Sunday a bit more indulgent with the launch of it’s a la carte brunch menu. Menu highlights include lobster beignets, mushroom white pizza, truffled scrambled eggs and chocolate Belgian waffles. Invest at additional $20 per person and enjoy bottomless Bloody Mary’s. Call 305-674-6400.
- Brio Tuscan Grille celebrates spring (and by spring we mean summer in May) with the launch of a few new menu additions at its Pembroke Pines and Village at Gulfstream locations. Highlights include romano-crusted ravioli caprese, pollo al forno flatbread, margherita Panini and pasta pomodoro with chicken.
- La Marea at the Tides welcomes summer with the launch of new, seasonally-inspired lunch and dinner menus. Highlights include pan roasted diver scallops and foie gras, coctel de camarones, a pork belly bahn mi sandwich, pan seared striped bass, grilled skirt steak and Floridian flan. Call 305-604-5070 for info and reservations.
- Perricone’s Marketplace & Café launches a 20/20 Club summer special on Monday: 20 percent off your eat-in check — drinks included — from 4 to 7:30 p.m. daily except Thursdays for 20 weeks; 305-238-1889.
- Sra. Martinez is taking 50 percent off the price of all beers and cocktails at its new 5-7pm weeknight happy hour and is launching a weekly, all-you-can-eat barbecue served family-style on Tuesday nights for $35. On next week’s menu: a caja china-roasted whole pig with heirloom tomato salad, Murcia al Vino Spanish cheese and roasted fingerling potatoes; 305-573-5474.
- Talavera puts a Mexican spin on brunch with its new a la carte weekend service. Menu highlights include huevos divorciados (two poached eggs with black beans, ham and salsa) and chilaquiles verdes (baked tortilla casserole with chicken, fried eggs and refried beans). Call 305-444-2955 for info & reservations.
- Beginning Friday, June 4 Vinyl & Kai is launching Facebook Fridays featuring 50% off their entire menu all day (excluding happy hour). Visit the event page & RSVP in order to take advantage of the offer. The event is scheduled for the first Friday of every month.