What, when & where to indulge at this year’s wine & food festival…
- Burger Bash: High and low as only SoBe can dish out. Think sugary white sand, ice cold beer, foie gras and hundreds of pounds of beef. $200 general admission, sold out; $300 VIP reception, sold out.
Friday, Feb 26
- Best of the Best @ The Fontainebleau: “Pure indulgence” rules at this event featuring 41 chefs/restaurants, 16 champagne distributors and 60 wineries. $350 sold out.
- BubbleQ @ The Delano: Four words: champagne, beach & gourmet bites. $350 general admission, available; $450 VIP reception, sold out.
Saturday, Feb 27
- Barrilla interactive cooking lunch with Scott Conant @ The Biltmore: Spend some time in the kitchen at this interactive (and food & wine heavy) cooking demo with personable (and easy on the eyes) chef Scott Conant (Scarpetta). $150, available.
- Cocktail time with Sandra Lee @ Casa Casuarina: Sip cocktails in the “house that fashion built” as the sun slips over the ocean. Need we say more? $125, sold out.
- Wine Dine + Design: Four of Miami’s most buzzed-about restaurateurs join forces for a progressive dinner through one of the city’s most buzzed-about neighborhoods. $275, sold out
- Dim Sum & Disco @ The Setai: Siu mai, shimmer and Gloria Gaynor under one starlit Setai roof – for $150?!?! A Festival steal. $150, sold out.
- Midnight Amore @ Scarpetta: Tap into late-night antics during this “live action” event pairing Scott Conant (Scarpetta), Rocco DiSpirito and Alex Guarnaschelli. $125, available.
Sunday, Feb 28
- Grand Tasting Village: Perhaps the most iconic SBWFF event. Sand between your toes, wine glass around your neck, gourmet treats in your tummy. $212.50, sold out.
- Paula’s Kiss My Grits Bunch @ The Loews: Sunday jazz, Bloody Mary’s and a fried-food-filled buffet. $125, available.
- Guy Fieri’s Luna En Fuego Party @ The Gansevoort: The ultimate after party for the most gluttonous weekend of the year. $75, sold out.