Tickets are on sale for the eighth annual Dinner in Paradise, that quintessentially South Florida series of al fresco farm suppers at Gabriele Marewski’s Paradise Farms in Homestead. The drill: A farm tour, cocktail reception and five-course meal for $165 plus tax and fees.
- Dec. 9: Frederic Delaire and Jason Prevatt (Loews) with Phillipe Reynaud and Jason Stocks (Ocean Reef Club)
- Jan. 13: Tom Frazier (vegan).
- Feb. 9: Kira Volz and Valentine’s Day dinner-dance.
- March 10: Jacob Anaya, Julie Frans (Essensia) and Nate Martin (Georgia’s Union).
- March 24: Norman Van Aken and Travis Starwalt (Tuyo), Dewey LoSasso (The Forge) and E. Michael Reidt (Area 31).
- April 14: Sean Brasel (Meat Market), Paula DaSilva (1500 Degrees) and Mark Zeitouni (The Standard).
- April 28: Sergio Sigala (Cecconi’s), David Bracha (River Oyster Bar) and Alex Feher (InterContinental Miami).
Tickets are available at paradisefarms.net.