Rev up your appetite – the 8th annual Miccosukee Tribe of Indians of Florida Coral Gables Wine & Food Festival returns Sat, March 26. Get ready for loads of wine, food & festivities. Dewar’s, Crown Wine & Spirits, Premier Beverage Company (representing over 30 different wines) and over 30 Gables restaurants will be pouring & dishing from 7:30-10pm. Official menus haven’t been released, but here’s what we’re looking out for:
- Abokado – sushi is the perfect street fair food
- Bangkok, Bangkok – Thai food in this town is so hard to come by
- Crepemaker on the Mile – never fancy, always delicious
- Fleming’s – highbrow steak
- Talavera – we’re keeping our fingers crossed for guacamole
Tickets are $65 regular admission, $150 VIP. Proceeds benefit The American Lung Association in Florida-South Area’s lung research, education and patient assistance programs and The International Bronchitis Center at The University of Miami Miller School of Medicine. Click here to purchase & get more info.