Craving wine, food & fabulous chaos? Scoop up tickets to a few of the remaining Wine & Food Fest events for sale. The party runs Feb 23-26, the following events still have availability:
- Fun & Fit as a Family: Family-friendly fun at Jungle Island – think chef demos, samples & fitness activities; Saturday & Sunday, Feb 25-26; $20 per person/per day
- The Q After Dark: BubbleQ is reinvented as The Q and arrives with it’s first official after party – eat, drink & enjoy a DJ battle; Thursday, Feb 23; $100/person
- Bank of America Lifestyle Seminars: Eat & drink in an intimate setting with Andrea Robinson, Gail Simmons, Momofuku Milk Bar, Marcela Valladolid & Josh Wesson; dates & times vary, $85-$110/person
- Grand Tasting Village – Sunday feasting on the beach with cooking demos by Paula Deen, Anne Burrell & Robert Irvine; Sunday available only; $225/person
- Swine & Wine: Feast on pork, pork & more port with Debi Mazar & Gabriele Corcos at the Biltmore; Sunday, Feb 26; $150/adult, $75/child
- Trucks on the Beach: Eat & drink with Andrew Zimmernat the Festival’s official closing party; Sunday, Feb 26; $94/person
Buy tickets at www.sobefest.com or via phone at 877.762.3933.