Where to watch – and feast during – the Big Game
- Backlot Bar pairs the magic of the movies with the magic of the Big Game. Invest $40 and enjoy two drinks and unlimited comfort eats like prosciutto flatbreads and Kobe sliders. 3015 Grand Ave., Coral Gables; 305-446-6843
- Burger & Beer Joint hosts parties at both its Beach & Brickell locations. Brickell offers a bucket of five Miller Lite or Coors Light beers for $15, nachos with chili & cheese, 14 42-inch plasma TVs and one 9-foot projection screen. B&B’s Beach location invites guest to invest $20 to enjoy a bottle of beer (Miller Lite, Heineken Lite or Coors Lite) and a halftime buffet including beer braised chicken wings, twice baked potato salad and a build your own burger bar. 900 S. Miami Ave., Miami; 305-523-2244; 1766 Bay Rd., Miami Beach; 305-672-3287
- La Terraza at the JW Marriott treats spectators to half-priced football staples like nachos and cheese sticks and two-for-one bottled beers and house top-shelf drinks. 1109 Brickell Ave., Miami; 305-329-3500
- Portofino Coal Fired Pizza is celebrating the Big Game with two-for-one drinks all weekend and buy one, get one 50% off during the game. The Kendall restaurant also boasts seven plasma screens and 12 beers on tap. 11535 N Kendall Dr., Miami; 305-271-9400.
- Smoke’t offers BBQ, beer and 10 flat screen TVs. Feast on $5 pulled pork and sloppy Joe sandwiches and drop $20 for all-you-can-drink light beer. 1450 S Dixie Hwy., South Miami, 305-669-8338