From gyms to good-for-you foods, here are ways to keep your resolution to stay fit in the new year:
1. DeliverLean: Healthy meals delivered to your door, from Kendall to Jupiter, with customizable plans that include paleo, vegan, vegetarian, organic and gluten-free options. From $9 a meal.
2. Anatomy at 1220 (pictured): Brand-new gym, spa and wellness facility from founders Chris Paciello and Marc Megna. Memberships from $250 a month.
1220 20th St., Miami Beach; anatomyat1220.com.
3. Peace Love World: Miami designer Alina Villasante’s luxury lifestyle activewear is a celeb favorite for pre- and post-workout jaunts. Exercise, and look good doing it. From $35.
Eight South Florida locations; peaceloveworld.com.
4. Community-Supported Agriculture: CSAs are farm-run programs that offer memberships in exchange for allocations of fresh fruits, vegetables and more.
To find one in your area, go to freshfromflorida.com and click “CSAs.”
5. James Royal Palm: Twice-monthly Wellness Days allow locals to take advantage of an hourlong yoga class, a superfood breakfast, express spa treatments and beach access — all free. Jan. 10 and 24, and Feb. 7 and 28; RSVP required.
1545 Collins Ave.; jameshotels.com.