Miami reps in Top Chef New Orleans: @ScarpettaMiami 's Nina Compton & Janine Booth, Le Cordon Bleu Miami & @Giginow alum
11th season starts October 2
Although Bravo has only announced its first six contestants competing in the 11th season of Top Chef, the network's preview video has revealed that Scarpetta's chef de cuisine, Nina Compton, is also in the show, this time taking place in New Orleans. Of the six revealed is Janine Booth, a Le Cordon Bleu Miami grad who has worked with ex-Yardbird chef Jeff McInnis during his tenure at Gigi's in Midtown. The show premieres on October 2. Good luck to both.
- David's Cafe on Collins closing after 37 years
- Blackbrick Brings on the Brunch
- Pubbelly introduces PB Fish, a seafood pop-up at PB Steak starting April 8
- AQ by Acqualina, featuring Dewey LoSasso & Hiro's Yakko San
- Mansion morphing into "Miami-style country western line dancing" club with Blue Collar's Danny Serfer serving "large plates"
- Las Olas hot spot American Social opening in ex Waxy O'Connor's space
- Allen Susser's Daily Melt grilling the cheese up in Fort Lauderdale on April 1
- Brewery Ommegang's HopChef competition heads to Miami in April
- Nina Compton cooks at Swine Southern Table & Bar on April 24
- Loba, "Latin spice and Southern Comfort" coming to Biscayne Blvd.