Miami reps in Top Chef New Orleans: @ScarpettaMiami 's Nina Compton & Janine Booth, Le Cordon Bleu Miami & @Giginow alum
11th season starts October 2
Although Bravo has only announced its first six contestants competing in the 11th season of Top Chef, the network's preview video has revealed that Scarpetta's chef de cuisine, Nina Compton, is also in the show, this time taking place in New Orleans. Of the six revealed is Janine Booth, a Le Cordon Bleu Miami grad who has worked with ex-Yardbird chef Jeff McInnis during his tenure at Gigi's in Midtown. The show premieres on October 2. Good luck to both.
- Kevin Cory transforms NAOE sibling into N Shabu Shabu
- Alinea in Residence comes to Miami: Chef Grant Achatz to pop up at Faena Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach
- Raleigh on the sale rack and Restaurant Michael Schwartz out?
- Luther Campbell hosts dinner party at Mignonette on November 11
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood