Miami reps in Top Chef New Orleans: @ScarpettaMiami 's Nina Compton & Janine Booth, Le Cordon Bleu Miami & @Giginow alum
11th season starts October 2
Although Bravo has only announced its first six contestants competing in the 11th season of Top Chef, the network's preview video has revealed that Scarpetta's chef de cuisine, Nina Compton, is also in the show, this time taking place in New Orleans. Of the six revealed is Janine Booth, a Le Cordon Bleu Miami grad who has worked with ex-Yardbird chef Jeff McInnis during his tenure at Gigi's in Midtown. The show premieres on October 2. Good luck to both.
- Top Chef Masters contestant Herb Wilson is executive chef of SoFi's forthcoming Red Ginger
- Michelle Bernstein to bring a little Crumb on Parchment to Miami Dolphins games
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!