Miami reps in Top Chef New Orleans: @ScarpettaMiami 's Nina Compton & Janine Booth, Le Cordon Bleu Miami & @Giginow alum
11th season starts October 2
Although Bravo has only announced its first six contestants competing in the 11th season of Top Chef, the network's preview video has revealed that Scarpetta's chef de cuisine, Nina Compton, is also in the show, this time taking place in New Orleans. Of the six revealed is Janine Booth, a Le Cordon Bleu Miami grad who has worked with ex-Yardbird chef Jeff McInnis during his tenure at Gigi's in Midtown. The show premieres on October 2. Good luck to both.
- Wynwood Diner opening in March
- Chef Jeremiah opening in Aventura Mall & joining Grant Achatz's restaurant rez system Tock
- BREAKING: Hedy Goldsmith leaving The Genuine Hospitality Group, relocating to LA
- STK's 'more accessible' sibling STK Rebel opening in downtown Miami
- Crumb on Parchment alum Nicole Votano tapped as Fooq's executive chef
- Chef Art Smith is giving away #101GayWeddings at James Royal Palm during #SOBEWFF
- Lucky Strike bowling lanes on Miami Beach closes; Trader Joe's moving in?
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton
- New taco shop to open Dec. 29 in Miami Beach
- STK Miami opening delayed after sprinkler accident causes extensive damage