Miami Reggae Festival serves up international reggae from across the globe
Ten bands from nine nations will blaze the stage with the best in reggae and culture this Saturday.
For those of us that didn't head up to Orlando for the ultimate annual rivalry game between Florida A&M University and Bethune Cookman Univesity at the Florida Classic, we can make up for it at the 4th Annual Miami Reggae Festival - One Love Nutrifest this Saturday, November 23 from 11AM to 11PM at Peacock Park (2820 McFarlane Road, Coral Gables). Admission is $45, but free before 3PM with can food donations.
This all day family-friendly event features ten bands from nine nations coming together to raise awareness on extreme poverty and of course bringing you the best in international reggae music and culture. But before the music turns up, head out to Peacock Park early for AEROGA Yoga in the Park from 11AM to 12:30PM. Doors open at 10AM for yoga and at 1PM for the concert. Also check out the artisan village of visual arts and handicrafts, various culinary vendors, healthy living seminars and workshops, and an “Artecology Experience” offering interactive games for kids about sustainability.
For tickets and information, visit RockersMovement.com.
12:45pm – Bachaco (from Venezuela)
1:30pm – Causion (from Antigua)
2:15pm – Carroll Thompson (from the United Kingdom)
2:45pm – Black Slate (from the United Kingdom)
3:45pm – Gondwana (from Chile)
5:00pm – Midnite (from St. Croix USVI)
6:15pm – Natiruts (from Brazil)
7:30pm – Tiken Jah Fakoly (from Africa’s Ivory Coast)
8:45pm – Stephen Ragga Marley (from Jamaica)
10:00pm – Cultura Profetica (from Puerto Rico)
- Love Life & the 411: Jazz in the Gardens pop-up party tonight
- Noire Miami weekend guide: Lyric Live, Jazz in the Gardens Pop Up Party, Second Saturdays Art Walk, and more
- Four popular spots around Miami you didn’t know were black-owned
- Jazz in the Gardens Foodie-Focus event serves up the best of the festival's Food Village
- Love Life and the 411: Scandal watch party Thursday, plenty of Flow on Friday
- Noire Miami's food, music, and wine weekend edition
- Love, Life, and the 411 - Soldiers of Love
- Love, Life, and the 411: Week of Feb 7th
- Noire Miami's Pre-Valentine's Day and First Friday events to do this weekend in South Florida
- Love, Life & the 411: Where to party for the Super Bowl