Miami rated one of top 10 star studded cities
New York and LA are not the only cities where you can catch celebrities in action. Rent.com, a site that gives information about how much you'll pay for housing, has compiled a list of the Top 10 star-studded cities where famous people are most likely to be spotted, based on where movies and TV shows are filmed, where stars vacation and where they are most often photographed. Miami made the list at No. 7 (the site also included the average rent for a two bedroom Miami apartment; $1,859).
The reasoning: Miami has "star-studded events around the year including Art Basel Miami Beach, Ultra Music Festival, South Beach Food & Wine Festival and Mercedes Benz Swim Week. In addition, Miami’s famed beaches, five-star hotels, nightclubs and celebrity-chef owned restaurants make the city a celebrity playground."
So doesn't that make you feel better about sitting in traffic now?
On Our Radar
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture
- Antonio Banderas has a ball in Miami, celebrates birthday
- Artist Shepard Fairey talks Hennessy bottle design in Wynwood
- New Miami Heat players spotted around town