Miami rated one of top 10 star studded cities
New York and LA are not the only cities where you can catch celebrities in action. Rent.com, a site that gives information about how much you'll pay for housing, has compiled a list of the Top 10 star-studded cities where famous people are most likely to be spotted, based on where movies and TV shows are filmed, where stars vacation and where they are most often photographed. Miami made the list at No. 7 (the site also included the average rent for a two bedroom Miami apartment; $1,859).
The reasoning: Miami has "star-studded events around the year including Art Basel Miami Beach, Ultra Music Festival, South Beach Food & Wine Festival and Mercedes Benz Swim Week. In addition, Miami’s famed beaches, five-star hotels, nightclubs and celebrity-chef owned restaurants make the city a celebrity playground."
So doesn't that make you feel better about sitting in traffic now?
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails