Miami rated one of top 10 star studded cities
New York and LA are not the only cities where you can catch celebrities in action. Rent.com, a site that gives information about how much you'll pay for housing, has compiled a list of the Top 10 star-studded cities where famous people are most likely to be spotted, based on where movies and TV shows are filmed, where stars vacation and where they are most often photographed. Miami made the list at No. 7 (the site also included the average rent for a two bedroom Miami apartment; $1,859).
The reasoning: Miami has "star-studded events around the year including Art Basel Miami Beach, Ultra Music Festival, South Beach Food & Wine Festival and Mercedes Benz Swim Week. In addition, Miami’s famed beaches, five-star hotels, nightclubs and celebrity-chef owned restaurants make the city a celebrity playground."
So doesn't that make you feel better about sitting in traffic now?
On Our Radar
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest
- Beckhams won't move into Versace mansion
- Celeb spotting: Prime 112 sees a lot of action
- Emilio Estefan movie to have world premiere
- Kim Kardashian's ex husband sells home
- Boca Raton sixth-grader has dog shampoo in Oscars bag
- Chef Fabio Viviani shows off kitchen skills
- Top Chef judge Tom Colicchio at restaurant site