Miami rapper Rick Ross arrested
In North Carolina
Not a good weekend for Rick Ross. The rapper was arrested following a North Carolina concert. He has since been released on $1,000 bond. What went down? Greensboro Police Department spokeswoman Susan Danielsen told the AP that Ross was taken into custody Friday night after the SuperJam concert because there was a warrant for his arrest after he failed to appear in court on a previous misdemeanor marijuana charge. It is unclear if the newly slimmed down entertainer is back home in South Florida.
On Our Radar
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida
- Wyclef Jean, Barry Gibb among performers at Miami Beach centennial concert