Miami rapper Rick Ross arrested
In North Carolina
Not a good weekend for Rick Ross. The rapper was arrested following a North Carolina concert. He has since been released on $1,000 bond. What went down? Greensboro Police Department spokeswoman Susan Danielsen told the AP that Ross was taken into custody Friday night after the SuperJam concert because there was a warrant for his arrest after he failed to appear in court on a previous misdemeanor marijuana charge. It is unclear if the newly slimmed down entertainer is back home in South Florida.
On Our Radar
- Mario Chalmers: It's going to be an exciting Miami Heat season
- Spied around Miami: ARod, Katy Perry's ex, Shaq
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules