Miami rapper Rick Ross arrested
In North Carolina
Not a good weekend for Rick Ross. The rapper was arrested following a North Carolina concert. He has since been released on $1,000 bond. What went down? Greensboro Police Department spokeswoman Susan Danielsen told the AP that Ross was taken into custody Friday night after the SuperJam concert because there was a warrant for his arrest after he failed to appear in court on a previous misdemeanor marijuana charge. It is unclear if the newly slimmed down entertainer is back home in South Florida.
On Our Radar
- Victoria's Angel model in Miami for 2 appearances
- Dying to see Jason Alexander at FLIFF?
- Want to spend New Year's Eve with Pitbull?
- Make-A-Wish Ball celebrates 20 years at the InterContinental Miami with Diana Ross performance, Oz theme
- Jingle Ball lineup includes big music names
- Stars come out for Book of Life premiere
- Launch of new Arts & Entertainment District features free coffee on Wednesdays
- Report: Miami ranks No. 1 for attractive people, nightclubs and singles scene
- CIndy Crawford does cocktails in Miami
- One Direction's Harry Styles does Miami