Miami rapper Rick Ross arrested
In North Carolina
Not a good weekend for Rick Ross. The rapper was arrested following a North Carolina concert. He has since been released on $1,000 bond. What went down? Greensboro Police Department spokeswoman Susan Danielsen told the AP that Ross was taken into custody Friday night after the SuperJam concert because there was a warrant for his arrest after he failed to appear in court on a previous misdemeanor marijuana charge. It is unclear if the newly slimmed down entertainer is back home in South Florida.
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika