Miami rapper Rick Ross arrested
In North Carolina
Not a good weekend for Rick Ross. The rapper was arrested following a North Carolina concert. He has since been released on $1,000 bond. What went down? Greensboro Police Department spokeswoman Susan Danielsen told the AP that Ross was taken into custody Friday night after the SuperJam concert because there was a warrant for his arrest after he failed to appear in court on a previous misdemeanor marijuana charge. It is unclear if the newly slimmed down entertainer is back home in South Florida.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges