Miami Poker Society at Vinyl and Kai
Feeling lucky? Head to Vinyl & Kai for its Wednesday Miami Poker Society event.
Feeling lucky? Try your luck at Vinyl and Kai for its weekly Wednesday night Miami Poker Society event at the newest bar/lounge on South Beach. Bring your friends to play a round or two of No Limit Texas Hold Em’ where players can win bar tabs, mystery box prizes, and earn points that can win you a trip to the ultimate gambling destination, Las Vegas! The winner of the Vegas trip will be there for the World Series of Poker in July.
Enjoy nightly drink specials and dine on yummy appetizers while hanging out in a chill atmosphere with great music. Drink prices range between $9 and $14, or have a yourself an ice cold beer for only $4 domestic and $5 imported brews.
Vinyl and Kai is open from 11 a.m. - 5 a.m. Monday through Sunday. During happy hour (4 - 7 p.m., Monday through Friday) you can get half price drinks and appetizers. It’s a perfect place to pre-party before going out on the town, or hanging out when you want a low-key evening. Vinyl and Kai also serves breakfast, so when you’re finished partying you can enjoy a delicious meal before heading home.
Vinyl & Kai
1131 Washington Avenue
Miami Beach, FL
- 13 events in Miami this weekend that you should not miss - May 6-8
- 13 events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - April 29-May 1
- 12 Spots in South Florida to get your Cinco de Mayo on
- 9 events not to miss in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- Discounted drinks & designer duds, Yandel & Gadiel for free, missing matzo, and an ode to Drake
- 13 events you can't miss in Miami this weekend - April 15-17
- New Pubbelly venture: PB Station in downtown
- 12 events not to miss in Miami this weekend - April 8-10
- Piano playing in Wynwood, Macy's parading at Icon, pop culture on the Gale rooftop & Led Zep yoga @ Anatomy at 1220
- 12 Best Events in Miami this Weekend - April 1-3