Miami Poker Society at Vinyl and Kai
Feeling lucky? Head to Vinyl & Kai for its Wednesday Miami Poker Society event.
Feeling lucky? Try your luck at Vinyl and Kai for its weekly Wednesday night Miami Poker Society event at the newest bar/lounge on South Beach. Bring your friends to play a round or two of No Limit Texas Hold Em’ where players can win bar tabs, mystery box prizes, and earn points that can win you a trip to the ultimate gambling destination, Las Vegas! The winner of the Vegas trip will be there for the World Series of Poker in July.
Enjoy nightly drink specials and dine on yummy appetizers while hanging out in a chill atmosphere with great music. Drink prices range between $9 and $14, or have a yourself an ice cold beer for only $4 domestic and $5 imported brews.
Vinyl and Kai is open from 11 a.m. - 5 a.m. Monday through Sunday. During happy hour (4 - 7 p.m., Monday through Friday) you can get half price drinks and appetizers. It’s a perfect place to pre-party before going out on the town, or hanging out when you want a low-key evening. Vinyl and Kai also serves breakfast, so when you’re finished partying you can enjoy a delicious meal before heading home.
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Enrique Iglesias & Pitbull
- Go Drink This: Black Truffle Martini
- Last call at Tobacco Road, free culture @ YoungArts, Pitbull & Enrique after party
- Drink Ilegal Mezcal cocktails at Mansion Nightclub with bartender Virginia King
- A different sort of Bonfire of the Vanities at Conde Contemporary, Sassy City Chicks & a Ritzy beer garden
- Go Drink This: Piña Colada Old Fashioned
- 'Jazz Nights' at The Raleigh in South Beach
- Miami's Hottest Halloween Parties
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - Oct. 10-12
- Velvet Underground: A weird Miami bus tour and an AstroJam highlight the weekend