If you’ve got a half-mill that you’d like to part ways with before the clock strikes midnight on New Year’s Eve, then the Fontainebleau (who else?) has you covered. Their exclusive VIP package will only be available to one person (and her nine closest friends), so if partying with Justin Bieber on New Year’s Eve is your idea of a good time… then, we guess it’s time to get excited!
Here’s how your night will go down: Get boozed up and beefed up with a private dinner at StripSteak by Michael Mina followed by a private escort to your stage-front table for Justin Bieber at the Fontainbleau poolscape.
After a midnight toast with the Biebs, you’ll be escorted to LIV where his new best friend Skrillex will be throwing down on the turntables. Party at the best table in the house with a 15L bottle of Armand de Brignac Brut Gold (Ace of Spades) with access to the DJ booth. (We bet you Bieber will pop in for a surprise appearance.)
Finally, it’s time to hop aboard your private yacht (stocked with champers and food to refuel) for transfer to Story where you’ll enjoy a late night set by Marshmello at the best table available with access to the DJ booth. Don’t even worry about grabbing an Uber at the end of the night. That yacht will be waiting to whisk you back to the Fontainebleau.
The $500K VIP experience also includes:
- Five-night stay in Fontainebleau’s 9,850 square-foot, multi-level Sorrento Penthouse with five bedrooms, six and a half baths, a private pool, Jacuzzi, dining room and full kitchen accommodating 10
- New Year’s Day brunch prepared in your penthouse by a private chef with a bloody mary bar, followed by a spa day at Lapis Spa where everyone will enjoy two-hour customized treatments.
- Daily fully-stocked, secluded poolside cabana
- Private dinners at Fontainebleau’s signature restaurants: Stripsteak, Hakkasan and Scarpetta
- Special tour of back of house food and beverage operations
- $100,000 shopping spree at Fontainebleau’s Timeless jewelry and timepiece store and Ida & Harry fashion boutique
- Luxury cars so fancy you’ll want to drag race them down Pine Tree Drive just like Bieber. Get that yellow Aventador Roadster Lambo!
For more information and to book, visit Fontainebleau.com/NYE or call 305-674-4641.