AQUABOOTY invades the Shore Club for WMC Today marks the official start of Winter Music Conference 2010 and I’m ready to get crazy, have a little fun (more like a lot of fun), and dance like there’s no tomorrow. Aside from all the major club events many of the hotels on South Beach are having their set of events to get in on the action as well. This week the Skybar at the Shore Club has teamed up with Aquabooty to present a week-long schedule of fabulous events for all you electronic music enthusiasts.
All the events are open to the public and admission is only $20.00 for each of the events unless otherwise noted and begin at 8pm. Bust out your agendas and mark your calendar, it’s going to be a packed week.
Wednesday, March 24 – AQUABOOTY Presents Compost Black Label & G-Stone:
- Peter Kruder, DJ Hell, Compost & G-Stone DJ’s Rainer Trudy, Shahrokh, Christian Prommer, Roland Appel, Roberto Rodriguez, Michael Reinboth, Eddy Meets Yannah, and Metro Area’s Darshan Jesrani
Thursday, March 25 – AQUABOOTY Presents Detroit Premiere Artists & The Loud Minority:
- Carl Craig, Juan Atkins, Theo Parrish, Kevin Dixon Jr (AKA Moody Man), Kevin Saunderson, Kenny Larkin, Stacy Pullen, Kyle Hall, and Monty Luke
Friday, March 26 – AQUABOOTY Presents Beats Build Hope, A benefit for NextAid, Lifeboat, Soil, and Green Wave:
- DJ Rap, Mark Farin, Anane, Ultra Nate, Colette, Heather, Gene Faris, Andy Caldwell, D:Fuse, Nickomedus, Alex (Jazznova), Chuck Chuck Love, Halo, Mark Lewis, Michael Anthony, Jay-J, Marissa Guzman, and DJ G OV
Saturday, March 27 – AQUABOOTY PRESENTS BEATS IN SPACE ADDITION:
- Dub Tribe Soundsystem LIVE, DJ Harvey, Crazy P, Aeroplane, Metro Area DJ Set, Jazznova, Rich Medina, Time Sweeney, Alex from Tokyo, Citizen Kane, DJ Ini Brown, DJ Kemit, and some special surprise guests.
- Advance tickets available at WantTickets.com for a price of $23.00; purchase cut off time is March 25th at 3pm.
Sunday, March 28 @ 1PM till close:
- HARD ROCK’S REHAB PARTY INVADES MIAMI. Forget Vegas it’s all about Miami. The fun starts at 1pm and this is one event you wont forget.