Miami native Blake Lee to appear in ABC's new sitcom ‘Mixology’
Palmetto High graduate stars in ABC sitcom set in a cocktail bar
ABC’s new sitcom Mixology is getting buzz for its writing team (The Hangover’s Jon Lucas and Scott Moor) and its similarity to Friends. But instead of being set in a coffeehouse or apartment, this young cast sets up camp in a bar.
Another reason to watch the show debuting Wednesday, Feb. 26 at 9:30 p.m. is Blake Lee, a Palmetto High graduate. He plays resident nerd Tom, who has a tough time meeting women since getting dumped by his fiancée. Lee is cute, and we’re sure he’ll do fine on- and off-screen.
- KLIMA wants to be Miami Beach's most authentic Spanish restaurant
- LILT Lounge is much more than a hotel bar
- A splash of luxury on the Miami River
- Where to get your Octoberfest on in Miami
- A Miami Beach cocktail crawl without leaving your hotel
- 5 Miami Beach spots that take brunching to a whole new level
- Where Little Italy meets the quirky Grove
- Is this Miami Beach's most luxurious lobby bar?
- A little bit of Wynwood in Fort Lauderdale?
- An oasis in the sky: rooftop garden highlights EAST Miami's Sugar bar