Miami native Blake Lee to appear in ABC's new sitcom ‘Mixology’
Palmetto High graduate stars in ABC sitcom set in a cocktail bar
ABC’s new sitcom Mixology is getting buzz for its writing team (The Hangover’s Jon Lucas and Scott Moor) and its similarity to Friends. But instead of being set in a coffeehouse or apartment, this young cast sets up camp in a bar.
Another reason to watch the show debuting Wednesday, Feb. 26 at 9:30 p.m. is Blake Lee, a Palmetto High graduate. He plays resident nerd Tom, who has a tough time meeting women since getting dumped by his fiancée. Lee is cute, and we’re sure he’ll do fine on- and off-screen.
- Go Drink This: The Pink Lady
- Find out how to get a free cocktail at La Moderna this week only
- SUSHISAMBA launches new Saketober-fest menu with a World Sake Day celebration October 1st
- Piripi presents Bourbon & Bites
- Go Drink This: House-Bottled Pear and Hibiscus Cider
- Bombay Sapphire Gin and Dinner Lab host 2nd Miami Dinner Saturday, September 19
- Go Drink This: Lemongrass Collins
- Go Drink This: Jalapeño & Tamarind Pisco Sour
- Go Drink This: Rum-ble ‘n’ Sway
- Go Drink This: Strawberry Mojito Mocktail