Miami native Blake Lee to appear in ABC's new sitcom ‘Mixology’
Palmetto High graduate stars in ABC sitcom set in a cocktail bar
ABC’s new sitcom Mixology is getting buzz for its writing team (The Hangover’s Jon Lucas and Scott Moor) and its similarity to Friends. But instead of being set in a coffeehouse or apartment, this young cast sets up camp in a bar.
Another reason to watch the show debuting Wednesday, Feb. 26 at 9:30 p.m. is Blake Lee, a Palmetto High graduate. He plays resident nerd Tom, who has a tough time meeting women since getting dumped by his fiancée. Lee is cute, and we’re sure he’ll do fine on- and off-screen.
- Mixologist Carlos Morales digs into the state of cocktail culture in Miami
- Go Drink This: Proper Rum and Coke
- Date night? Try Lique Miami
- Go Drink This: Evergreen Eggnog
- Dinner Lab returns to Miami December 18
- Go Drink This: The five best Miami cocktails of 2015
- Go Drink This: Gas Me Up Punch
- Get your bourbon on at Shula's 347 Grill December 8
- Go Drink This: Dirty Pickle
- Go Drink This: Clicquot Rich and Peppers