Miami native Blake Lee to appear in ABC's new sitcom ‘Mixology’
Palmetto High graduate stars in ABC sitcom set in a cocktail bar
ABC’s new sitcom Mixology is getting buzz for its writing team (The Hangover’s Jon Lucas and Scott Moor) and its similarity to Friends. But instead of being set in a coffeehouse or apartment, this young cast sets up camp in a bar.
Another reason to watch the show debuting Wednesday, Feb. 26 at 9:30 p.m. is Blake Lee, a Palmetto High graduate. He plays resident nerd Tom, who has a tough time meeting women since getting dumped by his fiancée. Lee is cute, and we’re sure he’ll do fine on- and off-screen.
- Mixologists to compete in Miami for Most Imaginative Bartender title
- Go Drink This: Canchánchara
- DeLeón and Richie Petronzi create tequila-inspired 'off-the-menu' cocktail at The Regent Cocktail Club
- Go Drink This: Bari
- Go Drink This: Mojito Illegal
- The 10 Must-Have Cocktails in Miami this Summer
- Go Drink This: Scotch and the Coconut
- Go Drink This: Ginger Berry Smash
- Go Drink This: Espumita Cocktail
- Could this be the Best Happy Hour in Miami: Katsuya in Miami Beach