Miami native Blake Lee to appear in ABC's new sitcom ‘Mixology’
Palmetto High graduate stars in ABC sitcom set in a cocktail bar
ABC’s new sitcom Mixology is getting buzz for its writing team (The Hangover’s Jon Lucas and Scott Moor) and its similarity to Friends. But instead of being set in a coffeehouse or apartment, this young cast sets up camp in a bar.
Another reason to watch the show debuting Wednesday, Feb. 26 at 9:30 p.m. is Blake Lee, a Palmetto High graduate. He plays resident nerd Tom, who has a tough time meeting women since getting dumped by his fiancée. Lee is cute, and we’re sure he’ll do fine on- and off-screen.
- Is this South Beach spot a lounge, nightclub or restaurant?
- Where to celebrate National Martini Day in Miami
- Get your drink on while satisfying your sweet tooth at the Miami Ultimate Bartender & Dessert competition
- Why Miami's oldest bar is new again
- 9 recipes to get you in the mood for #NegroniWeek
- How to get a taste of this top South Beach hot spot without the line
- New app HOOCH is every cocktail lover's dream
- Make this cocktail: Sushi Garage's Lychee Mule
- 21 spots to get your champagne bubbly on in Miami
- Sip & Savor: mezcal for days at Clandestino Pub