Miami Museum Month
Become a patron of the arts, if only for one month, during Miami Museum Month.
Get all the culture you ever needed and more packed into 31 days during May's Miami Museum Month. The month-long program includes Miami's most popular museums and is a great way to see the latest offerings at several venues without having to file for bankruptcy.
The deals include:
Buy One, Get One Free: Grab a friend, hit your favorite exhibition or explore new cultural territory thanks to "Buy One, Get One Free" admission to any participating museum.
Join One, See them All: Purchasing a membership at any one of the participating museums will work as a free pass to any of the other partner museums within Miami Museum Month.
Participating in this year's event are:
Each museum has its own fees and dues for membership, so visit their websites to find out more information about becoming a member.
See and Do
- What to do with kids in Miami June 17-23
- '8cho' flies into the Arsht Center
- Cesar Millan, the Dog Whisperer, in Miami Beach to show us how to be the alpha dog
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - June 14-16
- Redland Summer Fruit Festival offers sweet and juicy fun in South Dade
- What to do with kids in Miami June 10-16
- Barefoot Wine Beach Rescue Project
- Big Gus of Spike TV's "Tattoo Nightmares" brings the ink to Miami's TattooLaPalooza
- Sky Riders at Miami Seaquarium
- Dino Island returns to the Miami Children's Museum