Miami Museum Month
Become a patron of the arts, if only for one month, during Miami Museum Month.
Get all the culture you ever needed and more packed into 31 days during May's Miami Museum Month. The month-long program includes Miami's most popular museums and is a great way to see the latest offerings at several venues without having to file for bankruptcy.
The deals include:
Buy One, Get One Free: Grab a friend, hit your favorite exhibition or explore new cultural territory thanks to "Buy One, Get One Free" admission to any participating museum.
Join One, See them All: Purchasing a membership at any one of the participating museums will work as a free pass to any of the other partner museums within Miami Museum Month.
Participating in this year's event are:
Each museum has its own fees and dues for membership, so visit their websites to find out more information about becoming a member.
See and Do
- Dennis Miller performs Sunday with Dana Carvey at Seminole Hard Rock
- Free movies, camp, crafts & Munchkin Fun's top picks for your post-holiday week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 4-6
- Fireworks, festivals, parades & Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Florida Supercon: Top Five Things to Do
- Miami Events - July 2014
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - June 27-29
- Jungle Island hosts 99.9 Kiss Country Music Festival on the Fourth of July
- Nikki Beach hosts bacon bash on July 5
- Out in the Tropics fest presents poetry, dance and postmodern flamenco