Miami Museum Month
Become a patron of the arts, if only for one month, during Miami Museum Month.
Get all the culture you ever needed and more packed into 31 days during May's Miami Museum Month. The month-long program includes Miami's most popular museums and is a great way to see the latest offerings at several venues without having to file for bankruptcy.
The deals include:
Buy One, Get One Free: Grab a friend, hit your favorite exhibition or explore new cultural territory thanks to "Buy One, Get One Free" admission to any participating museum.
Join One, See them All: Purchasing a membership at any one of the participating museums will work as a free pass to any of the other partner museums within Miami Museum Month.
Participating in this year's event are:
Each museum has its own fees and dues for membership, so visit their websites to find out more information about becoming a member.
See and Do
- YoungArts kicks off Outside the Box series with a show by musician Dave Eggar
- Carbonell winners take the stage at South Miami-Dade Cultural Arts Center
- Pumpkin patches, parties and trick-or-treating: Munchkin Fun's 2014 Halloween Guide
- MIFFecito: A Shot of Cinema
- Grovetoberfest brings craft beer to Miami's masses
- Playwright Vanessa Garcia tackles identity in exile in her new play 'The Cuban Spring'
- Two generations of Latin music-makers gather in Miami for Red Bull Siempre Fresco
- Trick or treating, holiday crafts & The Lego Movie: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Casino Night event in Coral Gables benefits at-risk children
- The Beatles arrive at HistoryMiami