Miami Museum Month
Become a patron of the arts, if only for one month, during Miami Museum Month.
Get all the culture you ever needed and more packed into 31 days during May's Miami Museum Month. The month-long program includes Miami's most popular museums and is a great way to see the latest offerings at several venues without having to file for bankruptcy.
The deals include:
Buy One, Get One Free: Grab a friend, hit your favorite exhibition or explore new cultural territory thanks to "Buy One, Get One Free" admission to any participating museum.
Join One, See them All: Purchasing a membership at any one of the participating museums will work as a free pass to any of the other partner museums within Miami Museum Month.
Participating in this year's event are:
Each museum has its own fees and dues for membership, so visit their websites to find out more information about becoming a member.
See and Do
- Pee Wee’s Big Adventure, Parachutes & Doktor Kaboom: Munchkin Fun's Top picks Apr 27 - May 3
- Little Havana Visitor Center opens on Calle Ocho
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 24-26
- Festivals of Speed brings luxury to Museum Park
- Island City delivers the laughs and the bite in ‘Little Dog Laughed’
- Outdoor Movies, Earth Day Goodies, Summer Camp & Giveaways: Munchkin Fun's Top picks Apr 20-26
- No 'pleading the fifth' for Andy Cohen in Miami
- Anderson Cooper comes to Miami for an intimate conversation
- Miami Science Museum hosts annual Galaxy Gala and Big Bang fundraiser
- Dennis Watkins brings magic back to the Arsht in ‘The Magnificents’