Miami Museum Month
Become a patron of the arts, if only for one month, during Miami Museum Month.
Get all the culture you ever needed and more packed into 31 days during May's Miami Museum Month. The month-long program includes Miami's most popular museums and is a great way to see the latest offerings at several venues without having to file for bankruptcy.
The deals include:
Buy One, Get One Free: Grab a friend, hit your favorite exhibition or explore new cultural territory thanks to "Buy One, Get One Free" admission to any participating museum.
Join One, See them All: Purchasing a membership at any one of the participating museums will work as a free pass to any of the other partner museums within Miami Museum Month.
Participating in this year's event are:
Each museum has its own fees and dues for membership, so visit their websites to find out more information about becoming a member.
Miami Museum Month - May 1-31, 2013
For more information visit www.joinoneseethemall.com.
See and Do
- Discover Miami's Historic MiMo District on Biscayne Boulevard
- Little Haiti's galleries, shops and bars
- Discover Miami's Little Haiti neighbhorhood
- He was told as a boy he'd have to go to a deaf school—but he grew up to help make the music to Hamilton
- Las Olas Art Fair takes over the streets of Fort Lauderdale this weekend
- Coral Gables Hispanic Cultural Festival takes over the streets of City Beautiful
- 5 reasons you should check out the Mammography Art Initiative in Wynwood this weekend
- 7 free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Oct. 21-23
- Miami's cultural itinerary courtesy of Prism Creative Group - Oct. 16-31
- Find your happy place at the Modern Life Mindfulness Festival