Miami mixologsts suggest refreshing cocktails for the summer 2013
Cool down this summer with these drinks
5/30/2013Noire Miami asked top Miami mixologists what they are serving this summer and why. Here's what our cocktail creators had to say. Read the full article here.
(Pictured from the top: Dean Hall, Wynwood Kitchen and Bar; Liko Miles, The Living Room Bar, The W Hotel South Beach; Llyod Stennette, Yard Bird Southern Table and Bar)
- Soul of South Florida: Vanessa James
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Sebastian Mikael at Ron Day Vu Day Party, Raheem Devaughn at Overtown Music Festival, and more
- Little Haiti's Caribbean Marketplace Reopens
- Headliner Market Group presents: Overtown Music Festival featuring Raheem Devaughn, Keke Wyatt, & more - FREE
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Biz Markie live, 4th of July pool parties, Live music events, First Fridays, and more
- Miami Soul giveaway: Two pairs of tickets to swim with the dolphins at Miami Seaquarium
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Miami Under 40, After 5 Mixer, Black Caucus Reception, and more
- 'Think Like a Man, Too'
- Caribbean-American Heritage Month events around South Florida
- Miami Soul weekend guide: Anthony David live, Juneteenth Music Festival, Get Fit Miami, YPN Broward Speed Networking, Deltas After Dark, and more