Miami International Fashion Week...Here We Come!
Arrivederci New York Fashion Week, caio Miami International Fashion Week.
New York's Fashion Week may be over, but Miami is just starting to gear up for our Miami International Fashion Week. And while the official dates are March 18th through the 21st, the Magic City is hosting a few warm-up soirees for the fashion-packed week.
First up to bat is the Kick-Off Party & Miami Fashion Week Foundation Scholorship Fund Benefit on February 25th from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. at Gary Nader Fine Art in the Wynwood District.
Expect fashion presentations, celebrity chef tastings, bubbly, bites, silent auction and live performance by pianist Juian De La Chica.
Music to our ears.
Tickets are $100 and can be purchased at www.MiamiFashionWeek.com/Kick-Off_Party
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Miami's Own Beauty For Real Gets a Makeover
- The Fit Shop Opens in North Miami
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- SoulCycle Now Open at 1 Hotel South Beach
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- Miami.com's Budget-friendly, last-minute Holiday Gift Guide
- F21 RED to Open