Miami International Fashion Week...Here We Come!
Arrivederci New York Fashion Week, caio Miami International Fashion Week.
New York's Fashion Week may be over, but Miami is just starting to gear up for our Miami International Fashion Week. And while the official dates are March 18th through the 21st, the Magic City is hosting a few warm-up soirees for the fashion-packed week.
First up to bat is the Kick-Off Party & Miami Fashion Week Foundation Scholorship Fund Benefit on February 25th from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. at Gary Nader Fine Art in the Wynwood District.
Expect fashion presentations, celebrity chef tastings, bubbly, bites, silent auction and live performance by pianist Juian De La Chica.
Music to our ears.
Tickets are $100 and can be purchased at www.MiamiFashionWeek.com/Kick-Off_Party
- What is actually trending in swimwear for 2016?
- Summer Get-Fit Tips by Miami’s Celebrity Trainer
- Celebrities Love Makeup Artist Charlotte Tilbury. Find Out Why!
- 5 Summer Skin Tips from Miami’s Best-Kept Secret — Dr. Leonard Tachmes
- 9 favorite looks from Sunday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 favorite looks from Saturday's Miami Swim Week shows
- You won’t believe what people were wearing at Miami Swim Week
- 9 favorite looks from Friday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 Best Looks from Thursday's Miami Swim Week Shows
- Best Bridal Boutiques in Coral Gables