Miami International Fashion Week...Here We Come!
Arrivederci New York Fashion Week, caio Miami International Fashion Week.
New York's Fashion Week may be over, but Miami is just starting to gear up for our Miami International Fashion Week. And while the official dates are March 18th through the 21st, the Magic City is hosting a few warm-up soirees for the fashion-packed week.
First up to bat is the Kick-Off Party & Miami Fashion Week Foundation Scholorship Fund Benefit on February 25th from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. at Gary Nader Fine Art in the Wynwood District.
Expect fashion presentations, celebrity chef tastings, bubbly, bites, silent auction and live performance by pianist Juian De La Chica.
Music to our ears.
Tickets are $100 and can be purchased at www.MiamiFashionWeek.com/Kick-Off_Party
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Brazil’s Cure for Cellulite Takes Midtown
- beGlammed On-Demand Beauty Service Launches in Miami
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- September is National Yoga Month
- Market Man Opens in South Miami
- SEPHORA Opening in Coral Gables
- Kit and Ace to Open Soon
- Capretto Shoes to Host Two Stylish Events
- Dolphin Mall Keeps Growing