Miami International Fashion Week...Here We Come!
Arrivederci New York Fashion Week, caio Miami International Fashion Week.
New York's Fashion Week may be over, but Miami is just starting to gear up for our Miami International Fashion Week. And while the official dates are March 18th through the 21st, the Magic City is hosting a few warm-up soirees for the fashion-packed week.
First up to bat is the Kick-Off Party & Miami Fashion Week Foundation Scholorship Fund Benefit on February 25th from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. at Gary Nader Fine Art in the Wynwood District.
Expect fashion presentations, celebrity chef tastings, bubbly, bites, silent auction and live performance by pianist Juian De La Chica.
Music to our ears.
Tickets are $100 and can be purchased at www.MiamiFashionWeek.com/Kick-Off_Party
- Swim Week Trend Report 2014
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 4
- Swim Street Style: Who wore it best at the MBFW SWIM shows
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 3
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 2
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 1
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM heats up at opening party
- RSVP: Miami.com users invited to Salon Allure Opening Party on Friday
- The Top Three Trends of the 90s That Are Back Again
- Swim Talk with La Perla’s Suzy Biszantz