Miami International Fashion Week...Here We Come!
Arrivederci New York Fashion Week, caio Miami International Fashion Week.
New York's Fashion Week may be over, but Miami is just starting to gear up for our Miami International Fashion Week. And while the official dates are March 18th through the 21st, the Magic City is hosting a few warm-up soirees for the fashion-packed week.
First up to bat is the Kick-Off Party & Miami Fashion Week Foundation Scholorship Fund Benefit on February 25th from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. at Gary Nader Fine Art in the Wynwood District.
Expect fashion presentations, celebrity chef tastings, bubbly, bites, silent auction and live performance by pianist Juian De La Chica.
Music to our ears.
Tickets are $100 and can be purchased at www.MiamiFashionWeek.com/Kick-Off_Party
- The Hub Stores Brings European Glamour to the 305
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Fashion Week Comes to Coral Gables
- Miami-based Company DryZzz Makes Beauty Sleep Simple
- Fashion Shows kick off Miami Beach Centennial Celebration
- Interview with #RICHKIDS of Beverly Hills' Roxy Sowlaty
- New York Fashion Week’s Beauty Trends Fit Miami’s Lifestyle
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship
- Tease to Get Toned