Miami Improv comedy club to reopen in Kendall on Saturday; Rob Schneider performs in April
Relocates to Kendall Village Center’s Homefield Sports Bar & Grill
The Improv will reopen its Miami operations on Saturday, March 22 at Kendall Village Center’s Homefield Sports Bar & Grill, a 12,000 square foot entertainment and dining destination at 8575 Southwest 124th Avenue.
CBS “Insider” Host and “Chelsea Lately” regular, Michael Yo will kick-off opening night of The Miami Improv with a one night only special event of his ‘Hot Mess Comedy Tour’ at 7 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. on Saturday, March 22.
Saturday Night Live alum and “Grown Ups” star Rob Schneider will perform two shows less than a month later on Saturday, April 19. Two days prior, on April 17, Steve-O from "Jackass" television series fame performs.Tickets for all shows can be purchased by clicking here or by calling the box office at 305-271-0505.
The Miami Improv, which is part of a national chain of over 20 comedy clubs with locations in Ft. Lauderdale and Palm Beach, is now calling Kendall its home after a six-month search since closing its doors in Coconut Grove. Featuring comedy acts at least twice per month, Homefield Sports Bar & Grill will also host open mic nights for burgeoning comics.
See and Do
- Dennis Watkins brings magic back to the Arsht in ‘The Magnificents’
- South Beach Comedy Festival celebrates a decade of jokes
- ‘Pippin’ works its razzle-dazzle magic at the Broward Center
- Billy Porter plays Colony Theater this weekend
- ‘Newsies’ brings its dancing David and Goliath story to the Arsht
- ‘Book of Mormon’ walks its fine line, this time at the Arsht Center
- Broward presents a revamped 'Phantom of the Opera'
- Alliance Theatre Lab’s 'The Originals' presents solo shows
- FUNDarte’s ‘Writing in Sand’ looks at Miami’s migrant women
- Hard times hit the American Dream in Zoetic Stage’s ‘Detroit’