Miami Improv comedy club to reopen in Kendall on Saturday; Rob Schneider performs in April
Relocates to Kendall Village Center’s Homefield Sports Bar & Grill
The Improv will reopen its Miami operations on Saturday, March 22 at Kendall Village Center’s Homefield Sports Bar & Grill, a 12,000 square foot entertainment and dining destination at 8575 Southwest 124th Avenue.
CBS “Insider” Host and “Chelsea Lately” regular, Michael Yo will kick-off opening night of The Miami Improv with a one night only special event of his ‘Hot Mess Comedy Tour’ at 7 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. on Saturday, March 22.
Saturday Night Live alum and “Grown Ups” star Rob Schneider will perform two shows less than a month later on Saturday, April 19. Two days prior, on April 17, Steve-O from "Jackass" television series fame performs.Tickets for all shows can be purchased by clicking here or by calling the box office at 305-271-0505.
The Miami Improv, which is part of a national chain of over 20 comedy clubs with locations in Ft. Lauderdale and Palm Beach, is now calling Kendall its home after a six-month search since closing its doors in Coconut Grove. Featuring comedy acts at least twice per month, Homefield Sports Bar & Grill will also host open mic nights for burgeoning comics.
See and Do
- Sex appeal & humor soar in Faena's 'C'est Rouge!' Cabaret
- Latest touring version of the Tony-winning musical 'Book of Mormon' is a delight
- 'Peppa Pig’ makes a splash with live shows in South Florida
- Shakespeare Miami presents its Shakespeare in the Park series
- Momix will perform and teach a master class at Broward Center
- ‘Newsies’ dances its way back to South Florida with a charming leading man
- Zoetic Stage’s ‘Stripped’ comes to colorful life at the Arsht Center
- Top 10 theater events in South Florida for 2015-16
- Top 10 dance events in South Florida for 2015-16
- Mad Cat’s ‘Lazy Fair’ at Miami Theater Center reunites partners in crime