Antigua, Nevis, Puerto Rico, Dominica… which luxurious Caribbean escape is calling your name?
Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort, Antigua – Hawksbill Turtle Experience
Get away to Jumby Bay w, a private island escape off the coast of Antigua, with the whole family for an immersive five-night “Hawksbill Turtle Experience” in partnership with the Jumby Bay Hawksbill Project:
- Five night stay in a pool suite (additional days available)
- Private excursion with the turtle expert and the chance to see nesting mothers and possibly hatchlings and learn how to protect endangered sea turtles beach habitat
- Nightly turtle watch to monitor turtle eggs being laid and hatchings
- Private snorkeling trip to learn more about the coral reefs that protect the turtle nests
- Beach maintenance to ensure a healthy and productive nesting environment
- Earn six hours of community service credits or a certificate for students
- Private family dinner on the beach
Package rates from $13,300 for a five-night stay and four guests (two adults, two children under 12). Offer valid through October.
For more information and to book, click here or call 268-462-6000.
Montpelier Plantation & Beach, Nevis – Golden Memories Anniversary
To celebrate the resort’s 50th anniversary, Montpelier Plantation & Beach in Nevis is offering the “Golden Memories Anniversary” package:
- Five night stay in any category room
- Daily breakfast
- Swedish massage for two
- Private hike into the rainforest with an island expert
- Picnic lunch for two at the resort’s private beach
- Six-course tasting dinner in 300-year-old Mill Privée
- Afternoon chocolate plate and a bottle of champagne poolside
- 50th Anniversary gift
Package rates from $2,482. Offer valid through December.
For more information and to book, click here or call 869-469-3462.
El Conquistador Resort & Las Casitas Village, Fajardo, Puerto Rico – Four Elements Wellness Retreat
Replenish your soul and recharge your body in Puerto Rico with El Conquistador’s “Four Elements Wellness Retreat” featuring personalized journeys inspired by nature’s four elements. From hiking and zip lining El Yunque Rainforest to twilight yoga, beach boot camp and spa treatments, the three-night, back-to-nature programs utilize the resort’s 100-acre private Palomino Island, pools, local attractions, outdoor labyrinth and indoor studio for daily element-specific classes and activities. The retreat includes:
- Three nights accommodations
- Round-trip airport transfers
- Daily nutritionally balanced meals
- One spa service
- Fitness classes
- Waldorf Astoria Spa amenities, which includes eucalyptus saunas, waterfall Jacuzzis, an Organic Tea lounge
- 20% off additional spa services and at the spa boutique
- A personalized fitness plan to take home.
Single occupancy package rates from $1,600. Double occupancy from $1,475. Offer ongoing.
For more information and to book, click here or call 787-863-1000 x 7300.
Secret Bay, Dominica – Let’s Talk About Six
Get away to one of the Caribbean’s most remote eco-lux boutique hotels, Dominica’s Secret Bay, for six romantic nights with their “Let’s Talk About Six” package:
- Six nights in an intimate villa or bungalow for the price of five
- Choice of six unique amorous experiences including a sultry sunset dinner, afternoon picnic, mindful yoga class for two, sensual couples massage, horseback ride, night snorkeling, sunset sail, cooking class or a surreal Indian River float experience
- Additional nights can be added at 15% off best available room rates
Package rates from $3,594 based on double occupancy for a six-night stay. Offer valid now through August.
For more information and to book, click here, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-767-445-4444.