Embrace summer in South Florida with seasonal hotel deals
Vacation like a VIP courtesy of the Greater Fort Lauderdale Convention & Visitors Bureau’s ‘Vacation Like a VIP’ package. Available at 13 Lauderdale Luxe properties, the package offers guests:
- A room upgrade
- Complimentary valet parking
- $25 American Express gift card
- $100 resort credit to be applied to spa, golf, food & beverage, pool/beach cabana, water activities or kids programs
- A Super Summer Savings 2-for-1 card valued at $200 with more than 30 options including watersports, nature activities, boating, local museums, golf and spa treatments
The package is valid June 1 through October 15 and requires a two-night minimum stay. Valid only at Lauderdale Luxe properties, click here for a complete list.
Hotel Urbano at Brickell, billed as “Miami’s art hotel,” offers a “scorching summer deal and artwork sale.” The package features a third night free and a 20% discount towards contemporary art work by William Braemer, artist and curator of the Hotel Urbano art collection. Package is valid for new bookings made on all room categories from May 1-September 30, 2011. Reserve online or at 305-854-2070 with promo code BOGO.
JW Marriott, Renaissance and Marriott Hotels & Resorts celebrate the heat with a Get It While It’s Hot promotion. Book between April 25 and May 13 and save up to 25% on stays from May 15 – September 30 at any of 31 participating hotels. Rates start at $89, see below for a complete list of participating hotels and reserve online or via phone at 800-228-9290, use rate code F9L.
- JW Marriott Hotels & Resorts: JW Marriott Hotel Miami; JW Marriott Marquis Miami; JW Marriott Orlando Grande Lakes®
- Renaissance Hotels: Eden Roc Renaissance Miami Beach; Boca Raton Renaissance; Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld®; Renaissance Tampa Hotel International Plaza; Vinoy® Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort & Golf Club
- Marriott Hotels & Resorts: Bay Point Marriott Golf Resort & Spa; Clearwater Beach Marriott Suites on Sand Key; Delray Beach Marriott; Doral Golf Resort & Spa, A Marriott Resort; Fort Lauderdale Marriott North; Harbor Beach Marriott Resort & Spa; Hollywood Beach Marriott; Hutchinson Island Marriott Beach Resort & Marina; Key Largo Bay Marriott Beach Resort; Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort, Golf Club & Spa; Miami Airport Marriott; Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay; Miami Marriott Dadeland; Orlando Airport Marriott; Orlando World Center Marriott, Palm Beach Gardens Marriott; Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa; Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa; Sawgrass Marriott Golf Resort & Spa; South Beach Marriott; Tampa Airport Marriott; Tampa Marriott Waterside Hotel & Marina; and West Palm Beach Marriott.
Trump International Beach Resort is rewarding South Floridians for staying close to home this summer. Check in to the Sunny Isles Beach hotel and your first night’s rate will match the day’s high temperature with your rate. 88 degrees? $88 for that night. The Some Like it Hot package includes:
- Room rate discounted to match the daily high temperature on the first night stay
- Florida resident rate, starting at $175 each additional night
- Two complimentary “chill out” cocktails at Gili’s Pool Bar
- A water toy for kids
- Kids eat free off of the children’s menu
- Daily “cool down” ice cream for the kids on the pool deck
Reserve at 888-897-0451 or online at trumpmiami.com and mention the “Some Like It Hot” package. Two-night minimum stay required. Proof of a valid Florida I.D. required upon check-in.