From a wellness escape on Miami Beach to a family vacation in Disney and bachelor/ette partying in Key West, these hotel packages will ignite your wanderlust.
Fontainebleau – Wellness Escape
Partnering with acclaimed fitness brands, including Barry’s Bootcamp, Tone House, 305 Fitness, Daybrkr, Greenmonkey Yoga and Meditation by Nikki Novo, Fontainebleau Miami Beach (4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 877-725-7208) presents its first Wellness Escape from April 7 to 9.
Check into the hotel for the weekend to indulge in their signature “Wellness Escape” package:
- Two nights’ deluxe accommodations
- Unlimited access to fitness classes throughout the weekend
- Welcome Reception Friday evening
- Daily American breakfast Saturday and Sunday at Vida
- Access to The Marketplace throughout the weekend
- Late checkout at 2:00 p.m.
Rates from $462 based on single occupancy. Valid April 7-9.
For more information and to book, click here or call 877-725-7208.
The Confidante – Beach, Bubbly, Bungalow
Check into The Confidante (4041 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-424-1234) for serious savings now through the end of the year with their “Beach, Bubbly, Bungalow” package:
- $100 food and beverage credit
- Chilled bottle of Champagne upon arrival
- Private poolside cabana
Rates from $249 per night. Valid through December 31.
For more information and to book, click here or call 305-424-1234.
The Biltmore – Family Fun
Take advantage of The Biltmore’s (1200 Anastasia Ave., Coral Gables; 855-311-6903) “Family Fun” package this Spring Break:
- Junior suite accommodations
- Breakfast daily
- Children under 12 years dine free with the purchase of an adult meal
- 20% savings at the Biltmore Spa and the hotel’s signature Donald Ross classic golf course
- Nightly turndown of milk and cookies
- Special discounts to area attractions
Rates from $489 per night.
For more information and to book, click here or call 855-311-6903.
Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa – Little Loggerhead
Learn about South Florida’s diverse ecosystem and loggerhead turtle habitat with a luxurious stay at the Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa in Palm Beach (3800 N. Ocean Dr., Singer Island Riviera Beach; 561-340-1700). A percentage of their “Little Loggerhead” package proceeds is donated to Loggerhead Marine Life Center. GoPro cameras are also available for daily rentals to capture all the moments of your vacation. The package includes:
- Overnight accommodations for two adults and two children based on a two night minimum
- Private tour of the Loggerhead Marine Life Center
- Participation in Loggerhead Marine Life Center’s Adopt a Sea Turtle program
Rates from $324 per night.
For more information and to book, click here or call 561-340-1700.
NYAH – Bachelor/ette Survival
With convertible rooms that can accommodate up to six guests comfortable in twin bunk beds, NYAH (420 Margaret St., Key West; is the ultimate bachelor/ette crash pad in Key West. Set inside a historic guest house with multiple swimming pools in the courtyard, everything is more comfortable and charming than you might expect. The “Bachelor/ette Survival” package includes:
- One Survival Kit per person (includes NYAH-branded drawstring bag, sunglasses, earplugs, blackout mask, Listerine strips, sunblock, granola bar, Red Bull, and chapstick)
- Complimentary drink upon arrival per person
- Complimentary bike rentals for one day and 50 % off rentals on additional days
- Late check-out at 2:00 p.m.
Rates from $159 per night. Valid through December 31.
For more information and to book, click here or call 305-296-2131.
The Grove Resort & Spa, Orlando – Spring Break Upgrades & Discounts
If you’re planning a Spring Break trip to Orlando, consider the newly opened, 106-acre Grove Resort & Spa (14501 Grove Resort Avenue, Orlando; 844-203-0209.). With their free bedroom upgrade, whenever you book a one- or two-bedroom suite, enjoy an extra bedroom for free. Three bedroom, two-bathroom suites, are upgraded to three bathrooms, free. The longer you stay, the more you’ll save with 20 to 40% off rates.
Nightly rates start at $209. Promo code: DEBUT. Valid March 10-April 6.
For more information and to book, click here or call 844-203-0209.