Two Miami icons are celebrating their 30th anniversaries this month, the TV show Miami Vice and the Mayfair Hotel & Spa in Coconut Grove (3000 Florida Ave., Coconut Grove; 305-441-000), which was a major hotspot in the era of Sonny and Rico.
Fresh off a $10 million dollar renovation, the Mayfair is celebrating this milestone with a decadent Miami Vices-themed package.
The “Miami Vices” package options include:
- Three night stay in a Mayfair suite with private terrace and Japanese soaking tub built for two
- Personal use of a vintage Ferrari to quench your need for speed
- A ride across Biscayne Bay aboard an original Miami Vice speedboat
- Star in your own commemorative Miami Vice video that you can post on Facebook for all your friends to see
- Historic tour of 1980s Miami Vice filming locations and a nightlife tour
- Wind down with a couple’s massage inside a rooftop pool cabana
- Flamingo-colored gift bag with Ray Ban sunglasses, Miami Vice complete series DVD package and CD soundtrack
The Miami Vices packages starts at $4,000 subject to availability. Two week’s advanced reservation is required with a 48-hour cancellation policy.
For more information and to book, call the Vice specialists at 305-441-0000