Take time out before the New Year for a winter escape. Here’s where to stay.
Diplomat Resort & Spa – Spa La La La La Package
Getaway to the newly minted Diplomat Resort & Spa (3555 S. Ocean Dr., Hollywood; 954-602-6000), now a Hilton Curio Collection resort, this holiday season and unwind with the “Spa La La La La” package through Jan. 4:
- One night stay in luxurious accommodations
- $150 credit toward Diplomat Spa’s three new holiday treatments: Cinnamon & Sugar Plum body polish ($125), Peppermint mani-pedi ($99) or 25-minute Shopping Shoulder De-Stress Massage ($75). All treatments include access to the relaxation lounge, Halotherapy salt stream room, Vichy shower, and spa café
- From $299 per night
To book or for more information, please call 954-602-6000 or click here.
Yve Hotel Miami – 6 Night Red Carpet Giveaway
Formerly B Hotel, Yve Hotel (146 Biscayne Blvd., 305-358-4555), a Destination Hotel, has emerged downtown and they’re celebrating with a giveaway. Enter here www.yvehotelmiami.com/redcarpet by Jan. 9, 2015. Prize package includes:
- A six night, seven day stay at YVE Hotel Miami’s plush Bayview King Room
- Two tickets to the Miami International Film Festival’s Tribute Film night, on Sunday, March 8 at Olympia Theatre, plus access to an intimate reception with the honoree following the screening
- A GoPro
- A specialty cocktail created for and named after you, which will appear on the menu of hotel restaurant, Biscayne Tavern, for one year
- Guaranteed early check in and late check out
- Champagne and chocolate covered strawberries upon arrival
- Complimentary daily breakfast for two
- One three-course dinner at Biscayne Tavern for two people, including a round of the winner’s signature cocktail
- Complimentary parking at the hotel during your stay.
Fontainebleau Miami Beach – Forever Fontainebleau
The fabulous Fontainebleau Miami Beach (4441 Collins Ave., Miami Beach; 305-674-4772) is inviting guests to warm up this winter with dining and spa credits that increase incrementally the more nights you stay. A two-night stay will earn you a $50 dining credit and a $50 spa credit, while a six-night stay will increase your credits to $250 each. If you book a suite, your fifth night is free.
Offer is valid for travel Jan. 3 – April 30, 2015. To book and for more information, click here or call 800-548-8886.
Conrad Miami – Holiday Packages
Tuck into the Conrad Miami (1395 Brickell Ave., Miami; 305-503-6557) over the holiday season and enjoy rates starting at $229, which includes breakfast for two at Atrio and a surprise holiday amenity. For the “Miami Fashionista” enjoy rates starting at $549:
- Breakfast for two at Atrio
- Roundtrip transportation to the shops at Miami’s Design District
- 25-minute foot massage to unwind after shopping
To make the holidays extra special enquire about holiday décor in your room and Santa’s in-room gift delivery. The Conrad is also offering a variety of Christmas and New Year’s dinners and brunches, as well as spa specials and happy hours with actual snow. For more information and to book, click here or call 305-503-6557.
Hotel Zamora – Play & Stay New Year’s Eve Package
Getaway to St. Pete Beach this New Year’s Eve and ring in 2015 at the new Hotel Zamora (3701 Gulf Blvd., St. Pete Beach; 855-926-6721). With rates starting at $389 per night, the “Play & Stay New Year’s Eve” package includes:
- Overnight accommodations for two
- Gourmet 5-course dinner for two at Castile Restaurant by Chef Ted Dorsey
- Admission for two to the New Year’s Eve party at 360° Rooftop Lounge
- Live music by the band Nauti Kool from 8pm – 12:30am
- Party favors
- Hors d’oeuvres and dessert stations on the rooftop from 10pm – 12am
- Champagne toast at midnight
- Complimentary valet parking
- 1 p.m. late check out
For more information and to book click here or call 855-926-6721.
Boca Raton Resort & Club – Florida Resident Rate + New FLOWRIDER
Surf’s up this holiday season at the Boca Raton Resort & Club (501 E. Camino Real, Boca Raton; 1-888-543-1286) where not only can you take a surf lesson in the ocean, but also sharpen your skills on the brand new FLOWRIDER surf simulator. Situated in South Florida’s first Flow House, groms of all ages can test their skills on the dual-sided wave simulator while surfing or bodyboarding. There’s also the brand new Shaka Bar & Grill, a California-themed surf bar.
Nightly rates start at $199 per night and Florida residents enjoy:
- Daily complimentary parking
- Unlimited use of the Flow House Boca
- $25 credit to Shaka Bar & Grill
To book and for more information, call 1-888-543-1286.
Trump National Doral – New Year’s Eve Packages
Fresh off a $250 million renovation, The Trump National Doral (4400 NW 87th Ave., Doral; 305-592-2000) is inviting holiday revelers to its grounds to celebrate. From Christmas and New Years dinners at BLT to gift cards and shopping at the golf pro shop, there’s lots of merry making on site.
On New Year’s Eve, make a night of it with a stay at the hotel and two tickets to the New Year’s Eve celebration at Living Room, which includes live music, a samba show, party favors and a Champagne toast at midnight. Rates start at $399 per night.
For more information on holidays at Trump and to book, click here or call 305-592-2000.
Marriott Stanton South Beach – Millionaire’s Miami
The Marriott Stanton South Beach (161 Ocean Dr., Miami Beach; 305-536-7700) is offering the “Millionaire’s Miami” package for travelers looking to splurge, which includes:
- Three nights accommodations
- Private seaplane to whisk you away to lunch in the Florida Keys
- Bottle of Veuve Clicquot
- Jet ski rentals
- Luxury car rental (Ferrari, Lamborghini, etc.)
- Five-course wine pairing dinner at RED, The Steakhouse
Package rates start at $8,999.
For more information and to book either package, click here.
Marriott Resorts – Pick Your Package
From Florida to Hawaii, 27 Marriott resorts across the country (11 in Florida) are offering your choice of promotional packages for the holidays with the “Pick Your Package” deal. Choose from:
- Spa Package: Standard Room Accommodations + Two 50-minute Spa Treatments (starting at $264/night)
- Golf Package: Standard Room Accommodations + Two Rounds of Golf & Access to Practice Greens/Facilities (starting at $155/night)
- Suite/Kids Credit Package: Suite Accommodations + $50 Kids Credit (starting at $244/night)
- Credit Package: Standard Room Accommodations + up to $100 Nightly Resort Credit (starting at $155/night)
Travelers can pick and book their package at www.holidaypickyourpackage.com with promo code P18. Booking is available through December 31, 2014 for travel through January 31, 2015.
Kimpton Florida – Fly South For the Winter
Florida’s Kimpton Hotels are luring travelers to Miami with its “Fly South For the Winter” packages, valid through April 30:
- The Epic Miami is offering two complimentary cocktails, a sunscreen and lip balm, compliments of Exhale spa, as well as 20 percent off any Exhale spa therapy. Rates start at $359 per night.
- The Angler’s South Beach is offering two signature Beach Bum cocktails “to-go” for a leisurely beach stroll, two complimentary bottled waters and one Angler’s take-home beach bag. Rates start at $279 per night.
- Surfcomber South Beach is offering two complimentary signature vodka cocktails from the Social Club, a Surfcomber beach pack, including a koozie, beach ball, sandals and lip balm, as well as two complimentary bottled waters. Rates start at $263 per night.
- The Vero Beach Hotel & Spa is offering two complimentary pairs of sunglasses to wear on a beach stroll with two welcome mimosas made with fresh-squeezed Indian River County orange juice, and two bottled waters to cool off with afterward. Rates start at $280 per night.
For more information and to book, click here.
W Fort Lauderdale – Whatever
In true W Hotels form, the W Fort Lauderdale (401 N. Fort Lauderdale Beach Blvd., Fort Lauderdale; 954-414-8200) is offering their “Whatever” occasion package, encouraging guests to enjoy a getaway for whatever reason fits the bill. The package includes:
- Bottle of champagne
- Complimentary in-room internet
- Valet parking
- Beach boot camp/yoga classes
- Suite upgrades when available
Rates start at $315 per night and the offer is valid through Dec. 31. For more information and to book, click here.
Winter the Dolphin Family Package – Sandpearl Resort
Clearwater Beach’s iconic Sandpearl Resort (500 Mandalay Ave., Clearwater Beach; 727-441-2425) is offering a “Winter the Dolphin Family Package” through Dec. 31 in conjunction with the release of A Dolphin Tale 2, which takes place in Clearwater. The package includes:
- Nightly accommodations
- Two general admission tickets to the Clearwater Marine Aquarium
- Breakfast daily for two adults and two children
- A Winter the Dolphin plush toy
- A copy of the book “Winter’s Tale”
Rates start at $269 per night. For more information and to book, click here. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Clearwater Marine Aquarium to help feed and care for Winter and her friends.