From a lavish all-inclusive in Mexico to to Mayan ruins in Guatemala, these Central and South America vacations are calling your name.
Las Lagunas Boutique Hotel, Guatemala – Exotic Fall Escape
Discover Guatemala’s Petén Jungle, the gateway to the stunning Tikal Ruins, from the comfort of your own private overwater bungalow at Las Lagunas Boutique Hotel. Their “Exotic Fall Escape” package offers three nights for the price of two and includes:
- Daily breakfast
- Pontoon boat tour of on-property Monkey Island
Package rates from $732 for a three-night stay. Offer valid September 1 through October 31.
JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa – Viva Mexico
Immerse yourself in the Mexican culture while staying in the lap of luxury at the JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa with their “Viva Mexico” package:
- Ocean view accommodations & daily breakfast for two
- Private Tequila Tasting for two
- Private tour to the charming town of Valladolid and Ek-Balam ruins (1.5 hours away from resort)
- One-day beachfront cabana rental
Rates from $409 based a four-night minimum stay. Use booking code EB6. Offer valid through December 22.
For more information and to book, click here or call 888-813-2776.
Grand Velas Los Cabos, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico – BIG (Big Idea Getaway) Experience
Grand Velas Los Cabos is inviting executives and creative entrepreneurs in search of inspiration to their all-inclusive resort in Cabo San Lucas. With the “B.I.G. (Big Idea Getaway) Experience,” they’ve curated a schedule of stimulating activities designed to inspire your next big idea:
- Welcome Brain Cocktail upon check-in fashioned to stimulate creativity flow in the brain
- Four-night accommodations in one of six two-level Wellness Suites with lofted ceilings. The suite’s second level includes fitness and wellness amenities like Technogym recline bike and juice bar
- Access to a spa concierge, Vitamin C sprinkler, crudité minibar
- In-suite aromatherapy, meditation music and round-the-clock tech concierge
- Morning Rest and Restart Sessions with activities like a 50-minute massage, nutritionist consultations and yoga
- Book butler designated to help find the perfect inspirational book
- Single supplement waived
All-inclusive package rates from $10,992 for a four-night stay. Offer valid through December 22.
For more information and to book, click here or call 888-407-4869.
Vista Celestial, Costa Rica – Fall Lovers Rendezvous
Retreat to Costa Rica’s southern Pacific coast in Puntarenes at one of Vista Celestial’s five private villas for a romantic “Fall Lovers Rendezvous:”
- Five-night stay in a private villa
- $250 adventure activities credit
- Couples massage
- Champagne upon arrival
Package rates from $2,850 per couple for a five-night stay. Offer valid through December.
For more information and to book, click here or call 888-829-7560.
Tabacon Thermal Resort & Spa – Take Me to the Springs
Run off to the hot springs at Tabacon Thermal Resort & Spa at the edge of the Arenal Volcano National Park with their “Take Me to the Springs” package:
- Three nights accommodations for the price of two
- Welcome non-alcoholic drink and amenity
- Daily buffet breakfast at Los Tucanes Restaurant
- One dinner at Ave del Paraiso Restaurant
- $75 spa credit per person
- Unlimited access to Tabacón’s award-winning natural hot springs
- Complimentary access to the adults-only Shangri-La Gardens
Rates from $370 per night ($348 per night during green season) based on double occupancy. Valid through December 15.
For more information and to book, click here or call 855-TABACON.
Palo Santo Hotel – La Gran Bienvenida
Discover Buenos Aires with the 26-room green, design hotel Palo Santo. “La Gran Bienvenida” offers a gastronomic introduction to Argentinian culture:
- Book a three night stay and receive a VIP welcome
- Taste a rare fusion of Japanese and Argentine cuisine with 10 pieces of sushi at the hotel’s restaurant Nikkei with a glass of Malbec or Torrontés wine
Rates from $135 per night. Offer valid through September.
For more information and to book, click here or call +54-11-5280-6100.