From a brand new all-inclusive in Mexico to Peru’s Sacred Valley, these Central and South America vacations are calling your name.
Grand Velas Los Cabos, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico – BIG (Big Idea Getaway) Experience
Grand Velas Los Cabos is inviting executives and creative entrepreneurs in search of inspiration to their all-inclusive resort in Cabo San Lucas this summer. With the “B.I.G. (Big Idea Getaway) Experience,” they’ve curated a schedule of stimulating activities designed to inspire your next big idea:
- Welcome Brain Cocktail upon check-in fashioned to stimulate creativity flow in the brain
- Four-night accommodations in one of six two-level Wellness Suites with lofted ceilings. The suite’s second level includes fitness and wellness amenities like Technogym recline bike and juice bar
- Access to a spa concierge, Vitamin C sprinkler, crudité minibar
- In-suite aromatherapy, meditation music and round-the-clock tech concierge
- Morning Rest and Restart Sessions with activities like a 50-minute massage, nutritionist consultations and yoga
- Book butler designated to help find the perfect inspirational book
- Single supplement waived
All-inclusive package rates from $10,992 for a four-night stay. Offer valid through December 22.
For more information and to book, click here or call 888-407-4869.
UNICO 2087, Riviera Maya – Experience the Unexpected
The just-opened UNICO 2087 in Mexico’s Riviera Maya is taking all-inclusive resorts to a new level by embracing the local culture and creating experiences for the sophisticated traveler in a luxurious, adults-only setting. Their “Experience the Unexpected” package includes:
- Select salon, spa, off-property excursions and unlimited golf (20% service fee applied)
- 24-hour room service and personal Anfitrión (host), replacing the traditional butler, to serve as your local tapped-in host
- Luxurious accommodations with outdoor hydro-spa tubs on fully furnished balcony
- In-room mini bar stocked to guest preference and more
- Impromptu pop-up programming including mescal tastings, cocktail hour by executive mixologist, custom beer gardens, Art Attack competitions and acoustic sunset jams
Rates from $207 per person, per night based on double occupancy and a three night minimum stay. Valid for travel through December 22 when booked by May 31.
For more information and to book, click here.
Mahekal Beach Resort, Playa del Carmen – Play Your Way
No matter what kind of Spring Break you have in mind, Playa del Carmen’s Mahekal Beach Resort can customize a package that’s just right for you with “Play Your Way.” Whether you’re a foodie, a culture vulture, a party person or looking fore a romantic escape or fun family getaway, you’ll find plenty to do.
Choose three components from the following list:
- Pottery painting at the Artisan Palapa including a piece of pottery to paint and take home as a souvenir
- Authentic cooking lesson at the Mayan Culinary Casita
- Spring Break Survival Kit of breath mints, eye mask, etc.
- Late-night munchies turndown
- 2-4-1 margaritas at Boli’s Bar
- One bottle of Wine for dinner at Fuego or Cocina
- Sand Castle Building Kit
- Romantic turndown
- Unlimited use of the bikes
- Paddle-board or Kayak rental for two through the on-property Vida Aquatica
- Breakfast-in-bed during stay for two
You can also choose the rate type that’s right for you, whether it’s inclusive of two meals a day, starting at $395 per night or a la carte from $319 per night.
For more information and to book, click here.
Tabacon Thermal Resort & Spa – Take Me to the Springs
With roundtrip airfare reportedly as low as $196 from Miami to Costa Rica now through June, there’s never been a better excuse to run off to the hot springs at Tabacon Thermal Resort & Spa at the edge of the Arenal Volcano National Park. “Take Me to the Springs” includes:
- Three nights accommodations for the price of two
- Welcome non-alcoholic drink and amenity
- Daily buffet breakfast at Los Tucanes Restaurant
- One dinner at Ave del Paraiso Restaurant
- $75 spa credit per person
- Unlimited access to Tabacón’s award-winning natural hot springs
- Complimentary access to the adults-only Shangri-La Gardens
Rates from $370 per night ($348 per night during green season) based on double occupancy. Valid through December 15.
For more information and to book, click here or call 855-TABACON.
Palo Santo Hotel – La Gran Bienvenida
Discover Buenos Aires with the 26-room green, design hotel Palo Santo. “La Gran Bienvenida” offers a gastronomic introduction to Argentinian culture:
- Book a three night stay and receive a VIP welcome
- Taste a rare fusion of Japanese and Argentine cuisine with 10 pieces of sushi at the hotel’s restaurant Nikkei with a glass of Malbec or Torrontés wine
Rates from $135 per night. Offer valid through September.
For more information and to book, click here or call +54-11-5280-6100.
Libertador Tambo del Inka & Palacio del Inka – 4th Night Free
Discover the magic and mysticism of Peru’s Sacred Valley and the ancient city of Cusco with Libertador’s “4th Night Free” package that includes stays at both Tambo del Inka and Palacio del Inka:
- Two nights in a premium guestroom at Palacio del Inka
- One night in a superior guestroom at Tambo del Inka
- One free night at either hotel
- Breakfast buffet for two
- 20% discount on any spa treatment
- 20% discount in restaurants at both hotels for the first night excluding alcoholic beverages
- 20% discount off any additional nights at both hotels
- Late checkout of 4pm
- Children under age 12 stay free
Rates from $440 per night. Offer valid through July.
For more information and to book, click here or email email@example.com.