Miami Heat's Shane Battier is cooking pasta at MC Kitchen on Wednesday afternoon
Battier preps to battle Chris Bosh during #SOBEWFF
It's not enough that the Miami Heat have to win every single game they play (plus or minus a few aberrations), but next month, Shane Battier goes head to head against teammate Chris Bosh at the Whole Foods Market Grand Tasting Village for Kitchen Heat, a charity cookoff benefiting Bosh's Team Tomorrow Inc. and The Battier Take Charge Foundation. MC Kitchen's Dena Marino, a diehard Heat fan, has teamed up with Battier and personal chef Terrance Williams is on Team Bosh. In preparation of the big battle, Battier will be cooking on the line at Marino's MC Kitchen starting around noon on Wednesday, January 22. "This is training," says a rep. See if he should quit his baller job by ordering pasta for lunch tomorrow.
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach
- Raleigh on the sale rack and Restaurant Michael Schwartz out?
- Luther Campbell hosts dinner party at Mignonette on November 11
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood
- Habit Burger opens in Miami, donates first-week proceeds to charity
- 'Chopped' champ Mathias Gervais opening modern Asian restaurant at The Setai