Miami Heat's Shane Battier is cooking pasta at MC Kitchen on Wednesday afternoon
Battier preps to battle Chris Bosh during #SOBEWFF
It's not enough that the Miami Heat have to win every single game they play (plus or minus a few aberrations), but next month, Shane Battier goes head to head against teammate Chris Bosh at the Whole Foods Market Grand Tasting Village for Kitchen Heat, a charity cookoff benefiting Bosh's Team Tomorrow Inc. and The Battier Take Charge Foundation. MC Kitchen's Dena Marino, a diehard Heat fan, has teamed up with Battier and personal chef Terrance Williams is on Team Bosh. In preparation of the big battle, Battier will be cooking on the line at Marino's MC Kitchen starting around noon on Wednesday, January 22. "This is training," says a rep. See if he should quit his baller job by ordering pasta for lunch tomorrow.
4141 NE 2nd Ave.
- Mimo Restaurant The Fed Shuts Down
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in
- Tap 42 opening second Miami location in ex-Aperio space in Midtown
- Nibble + Squeak dining club for "parents with pipsqueaks" launches in Miami August 24 at Mignonette
- The Rumor Mill: Murmurs of more Miami restaurant, market closings and chef firings . . .
- 305 Brews beer and coffee bar opening in August in Midtown Miami