Miami Heat's Shane Battier is cooking pasta at MC Kitchen on Wednesday afternoon
Battier preps to battle Chris Bosh during #SOBEWFF
It's not enough that the Miami Heat have to win every single game they play (plus or minus a few aberrations), but next month, Shane Battier goes head to head against teammate Chris Bosh at the Whole Foods Market Grand Tasting Village for Kitchen Heat, a charity cookoff benefiting Bosh's Team Tomorrow Inc. and The Battier Take Charge Foundation. MC Kitchen's Dena Marino, a diehard Heat fan, has teamed up with Battier and personal chef Terrance Williams is on Team Bosh. In preparation of the big battle, Battier will be cooking on the line at Marino's MC Kitchen starting around noon on Wednesday, January 22. "This is training," says a rep. See if he should quit his baller job by ordering pasta for lunch tomorrow.
- Pascal Oudin's Brasserie Central opening soon at Merrick Park
- From 1826 to 50 Eggs: Danny Grant to helm 'two new concepts' for John Kunkel's growing culinary empire
- Exclusive! Top Chef Masters' Patricia Yeo is Khong River House's new executive chef
- Japanese speakeasy BLK Orchid opening at Townhouse Hotel Oct. 17
- Coyo Taco Wynwood opening mid November
- Kris Wessel's A.I.R. near Lincoln Road closing after less than 2 months
- Miami Smokers opening retail shop & deli in Little Havana
- Chef Jeremiah's swinesational P.I.G. 5 lineup announced!
- Tickets now on sale for LUCKYRICE Festival's 5th Anniversary by Bombay Sapphire East and hosted by Masaharu Morimoto
- The Rumor Mill: Brad Kilgore leaving J&G Grill? Danny Grant out at 1826? Taperia Raca & more