Miami Heat's Shane Battier is cooking pasta at MC Kitchen on Wednesday afternoon
Battier preps to battle Chris Bosh during #SOBEWFF
It's not enough that the Miami Heat have to win every single game they play (plus or minus a few aberrations), but next month, Shane Battier goes head to head against teammate Chris Bosh at the Whole Foods Market Grand Tasting Village for Kitchen Heat, a charity cookoff benefiting Bosh's Team Tomorrow Inc. and The Battier Take Charge Foundation. MC Kitchen's Dena Marino, a diehard Heat fan, has teamed up with Battier and personal chef Terrance Williams is on Team Bosh. In preparation of the big battle, Battier will be cooking on the line at Marino's MC Kitchen starting around noon on Wednesday, January 22. "This is training," says a rep. See if he should quit his baller job by ordering pasta for lunch tomorrow.
4141 NE 2nd Ave.
- BLT Steak losing the B and adding Seafood to become LT Steak & Seafood
- Grilling this weekend? Here are a grillmaster's '10 Commandments'
- The Stones, McCartney, Dylan & DeRosa! Izzy's Fish & Oyster's Jamie DeRosa repping Miami at The Desert Trip
- The #FoieLife:Chef Jeremiah's Duck Duck Goose quacking in Wynwood June
- 5 last-minute Mother's Day brunches in Miami
- A night of dishing on Miami's culinary scene at Wynwood Yard
- Extra Ordinary: Vandy Vanderwarker of Charleston's The Ordinary shucking up at Mignonette in May
- Blue Collar restaurant hosting 2016 Matzo Chase - a scavenger hunt in Miami
- Richard Hales opening Bird & Bone Hot Chicken & Ribs at The Wynwood Yard
- Now Closed: The Oceanaire Seafood Room. Coming Soon to Mary Brickell Village: "Another Landry's concept"