Miami Heat's official DJ announces this year's Irie Weekend line-up
DJ Irie, the official DJ for Eastern Conference champs the Miami Heat, hosts his annual weekend fundraiser that brings celebrities, athletes and stars together for weekend of fun.
What do Jamie Foxx, Wilmer Valderrama and Selita Ebanks have in common? Aside from their obvious celeb status, all three of these stars are invited to Irie Weekend, a three-day event to raise funds for the Irie Foundation, an organization founded by DJ Irie, the Heat's official music man, to help at-risk youth through mentorship, scholarships and cultural enrichment activities.
The event kicks off Thursday, June 27 with a party at the SLS Hotel and continues on Friday morning with the celebrity golf tournament. After a disco nap the fun continues at LIV for a night of music and dancing. Saturday evening the event moves to Lucky Strike on Miami Beach for the Bowling Tournament. The weekend is capped off Saturday night with a party at Mokai.
Other invited guests include the Miami Heat players, Kevin Dillon, Josh Henderson and many more. More information about the activities in Irie Weekend at www.IrieWeekend.com.
See and Do
- 7 Worst Traffic Nightmares of Miami
- 6 ways to tap into the Miami-London love affair
- 5 Worst Visitors People in Miami Receive in the Winter
- Ayikodans offers a prayer in the form of dance for its sixth season at the Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 5-7
- Skateboards and jazz collide this weekend at YoungArts campus
- 14 Events You Can't Miss in Miami in March 2016
- Actors’ Playhouse Company turns out a dazzling version of the musical ‘West Side Story’
- Latest touring version of the Tony-winning musical 'Book of Mormon' is a delight
- ‘The Nether’ raises provocative questions about the dark side of the web