Miami Heat's official DJ announces this year's Irie Weekend line-up
DJ Irie, the official DJ for Eastern Conference champs the Miami Heat, hosts his annual weekend fundraiser that brings celebrities, athletes and stars together for weekend of fun.
What do Jamie Foxx, Wilmer Valderrama and Selita Ebanks have in common? Aside from their obvious celeb status, all three of these stars are invited to Irie Weekend, a three-day event to raise funds for the Irie Foundation, an organization founded by DJ Irie, the Heat's official music man, to help at-risk youth through mentorship, scholarships and cultural enrichment activities.
The event kicks off Thursday, June 27 with a party at the SLS Hotel and continues on Friday morning with the celebrity golf tournament. After a disco nap the fun continues at LIV for a night of music and dancing. Saturday evening the event moves to Lucky Strike on Miami Beach for the Bowling Tournament. The weekend is capped off Saturday night with a party at Mokai.
Other invited guests include the Miami Heat players, Kevin Dillon, Josh Henderson and many more. More information about the activities in Irie Weekend at www.IrieWeekend.com.
See and Do
- Regent Cocktail Club in Miami Beach teams up with Bookleggers Mobile Library for cocktail night
- Frost Museum to hold its inaugural Science Art Cinema event
- Mad Cat’s ‘Lazy Fair’ at Miami Theater Center reunites partners in crime
- 15 things to do with the kids in Miami Aug 24-30: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- PAMM Third Thursdays: Poplife Social featuring Million Young
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 21-23
- Munchkin Fun's top picks for family fun Aug 17-23
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 14-16
- "Weird Al" Yankovic brings his masterful musical parody to South Florida
- 'Cirque du soleil: Varekai' heads to South Florida to weave a personal story with classic myth