Miami Heat's Chris Bosh dissed in Russia
Doll is tiny
With his manhood and toughness questioned in America after his lukewarm performance in the NBA Finals, Miami Heat center Chris Bosh is getting dissed even in Russia. Souvenir stores in Moscow have been selling matryoshkas, nesting dolls, depicting five members of the World Champion Heat. The biggest of the rotund dolls is LeBron James. Dwyane Wade is next. Then comes Ray Allen, with Mario Chalmers fourth. The tiniest of the matryoshkas, nestled inside Chalmers? The 6-foot, 11-inch Bosh. The sets, by the way, come in black road and white home uniforms.
On Our Radar
- Rumor mill: Shakira switches brokers midstream
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest
- Beckhams won't move into Versace mansion
- Celeb spotting: Prime 112 sees a lot of action
- Emilio Estefan movie to have world premiere