Miami Heat's Chris Bosh dissed in Russia
Doll is tiny
With his manhood and toughness questioned in America after his lukewarm performance in the NBA Finals, Miami Heat center Chris Bosh is getting dissed even in Russia. Souvenir stores in Moscow have been selling matryoshkas, nesting dolls, depicting five members of the World Champion Heat. The biggest of the rotund dolls is LeBron James. Dwyane Wade is next. Then comes Ray Allen, with Mario Chalmers fourth. The tiniest of the matryoshkas, nestled inside Chalmers? The 6-foot, 11-inch Bosh. The sets, by the way, come in black road and white home uniforms.
On Our Radar
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails
- Mrs Chris Bosh christened sparkling new parking spot