Miami Heat's Chris Bosh dissed in Russia
Doll is tiny
With his manhood and toughness questioned in America after his lukewarm performance in the NBA Finals, Miami Heat center Chris Bosh is getting dissed even in Russia. Souvenir stores in Moscow have been selling matryoshkas, nesting dolls, depicting five members of the World Champion Heat. The biggest of the rotund dolls is LeBron James. Dwyane Wade is next. Then comes Ray Allen, with Mario Chalmers fourth. The tiniest of the matryoshkas, nestled inside Chalmers? The 6-foot, 11-inch Bosh. The sets, by the way, come in black road and white home uniforms.
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika