Miami Heat's Chris Bosh dissed in Russia
Doll is tiny
With his manhood and toughness questioned in America after his lukewarm performance in the NBA Finals, Miami Heat center Chris Bosh is getting dissed even in Russia. Souvenir stores in Moscow have been selling matryoshkas, nesting dolls, depicting five members of the World Champion Heat. The biggest of the rotund dolls is LeBron James. Dwyane Wade is next. Then comes Ray Allen, with Mario Chalmers fourth. The tiniest of the matryoshkas, nestled inside Chalmers? The 6-foot, 11-inch Bosh. The sets, by the way, come in black road and white home uniforms.
On Our Radar
- Amid breakup rumors, Scott Disick parties in Miami area
- Local chef to appear on 'Chopped'
- Shark Tank star Daymond John to make appearance
- Beauty tips from fashion royalty
- Actor Carlos Ponce selling home
- Kesley Grammer and wife spotted in Miami Beach
- Enrique Iglesias faces misdemeanor charges
- Jason Derulo talks new album, influences
- It's decision time for Dwyane Wade
- Launch party for Moscai hosted at The W