Miami Heat's Chris Bosh dissed in Russia
Doll is tiny
With his manhood and toughness questioned in America after his lukewarm performance in the NBA Finals, Miami Heat center Chris Bosh is getting dissed even in Russia. Souvenir stores in Moscow have been selling matryoshkas, nesting dolls, depicting five members of the World Champion Heat. The biggest of the rotund dolls is LeBron James. Dwyane Wade is next. Then comes Ray Allen, with Mario Chalmers fourth. The tiniest of the matryoshkas, nestled inside Chalmers? The 6-foot, 11-inch Bosh. The sets, by the way, come in black road and white home uniforms.
On Our Radar
- Mariah Carey, Brett Ratner: birthday soulmates
- Ian Somerhalder supports fiancee at event
- David Beckham canvasing Miami again?
- Paris Hilton on the red carpet
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach