Miami Heat's Birdman to show off underwear
Chris “Birdman” Andersen of the Miami Heat is getting into the underwear biz. Thanks to his relationship with LeBron James, who happens to be an owner of the Aventura Mall store Unknwn, Andersen will launch his new underwear line there at 7 p.m. Jan. 28. The first 250 people to buy the undies — which look just like Andersen's many tattoos — will get a signed poster. No signed skivvies, so don't even go there.
On Our Radar
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love