Miami Heat's Birdman to show off underwear
Chris “Birdman” Andersen of the Miami Heat is getting into the underwear biz. Thanks to his relationship with LeBron James, who happens to be an owner of the Aventura Mall store Unknwn, Andersen will launch his new underwear line there at 7 p.m. Jan. 28. The first 250 people to buy the undies — which look just like Andersen's many tattoos — will get a signed poster. No signed skivvies, so don't even go there.
On Our Radar
- A Year in Pitbull
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife
- Internet claps back at guy who yelled 'Trump!' in viral Starbucks video