Miami Heat's Birdman to show off underwear
Chris “Birdman” Andersen of the Miami Heat is getting into the underwear biz. Thanks to his relationship with LeBron James, who happens to be an owner of the Aventura Mall store Unknwn, Andersen will launch his new underwear line there at 7 p.m. Jan. 28. The first 250 people to buy the undies — which look just like Andersen's many tattoos — will get a signed poster. No signed skivvies, so don't even go there.
On Our Radar
- Victoria's Angel model in Miami for 2 appearances
- Want to spend New Year's Eve with Pitbull?
- Make-A-Wish Ball celebrates 20 years at the InterContinental Miami with Diana Ross performance, Oz theme
- Jingle Ball lineup includes big music names
- Stars come out for Book of Life premiere
- Launch of new Arts & Entertainment District features free coffee on Wednesdays
- Report: Miami ranks No. 1 for attractive people, nightclubs and singles scene
- CIndy Crawford does cocktails in Miami
- One Direction's Harry Styles does Miami
- For sale: LeBron James' Miami mansion