Miami Heat's Birdman to show off underwear
Chris “Birdman” Andersen of the Miami Heat is getting into the underwear biz. Thanks to his relationship with LeBron James, who happens to be an owner of the Aventura Mall store Unknwn, Andersen will launch his new underwear line there at 7 p.m. Jan. 28. The first 250 people to buy the undies — which look just like Andersen's many tattoos — will get a signed poster. No signed skivvies, so don't even go there.
On Our Radar
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie
- Shaggy talks new single, Brian Williams and state of reggae