Miami Heat's Birdman to show off underwear
Chris “Birdman” Andersen of the Miami Heat is getting into the underwear biz. Thanks to his relationship with LeBron James, who happens to be an owner of the Aventura Mall store Unknwn, Andersen will launch his new underwear line there at 7 p.m. Jan. 28. The first 250 people to buy the undies — which look just like Andersen's many tattoos — will get a signed poster. No signed skivvies, so don't even go there.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges