Miami Heat victory parade scheduled for Monday, June 25 at 11 a.m.
Parade will start at Calle Ocho, end at AmericanAirlines Arena
The Miami Heat parade will take place Monday, June 25 at 11 a.m., city officials announced.
The parade will start at Calle Ocho, then go to Brickell, pass by the Intercontinental Hotel in Downtown Miami and end at the American Airlines Arena, officials said.
At 12:30 p.m., the team will go inside AmericanAirlines Arena for an additional celebration.
More details to come as they are released.
On Our Radar
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show
- Burger place featured on TV show
- Cake Boss helps local baker
- Lauren Conrad talks fashion and cocktails
- LeBron Voyage: A Fond Miami Farewell to LeBron James, a Legend Off the Court, Too