Miami Heat victory parade scheduled for Monday, June 25 at 11 a.m.
Parade will start at Calle Ocho, end at AmericanAirlines Arena
The Miami Heat parade will take place Monday, June 25 at 11 a.m., city officials announced.
The parade will start at Calle Ocho, then go to Brickell, pass by the Intercontinental Hotel in Downtown Miami and end at the American Airlines Arena, officials said.
At 12:30 p.m., the team will go inside AmericanAirlines Arena for an additional celebration.
More details to come as they are released.
On Our Radar
- Glamorous red carpet for Miss Universe
- Amber Rose makes a splash in Miami
- Shannen Doherty talks new reality show
- Brazilian soccer star keeps the party going
- Joanna Krupa suing fellow Housewives star
- Magic Johnson at book appearance
- Justin Bieber misses another hearing
- Local attorney helps Linda Hogan
- Geraldine Chaplin to make rare appearance
- Sports Illustrated swimsuit cover model Nina Agdal shares exercise tips for the new year