Miami Heat victory parade scheduled for Monday, June 25 at 11 a.m.
Parade will start at Calle Ocho, end at AmericanAirlines Arena
The Miami Heat parade will take place Monday, June 25 at 11 a.m., city officials announced.
The parade will start at Calle Ocho, then go to Brickell, pass by the Intercontinental Hotel in Downtown Miami and end at the American Airlines Arena, officials said.
At 12:30 p.m., the team will go inside AmericanAirlines Arena for an additional celebration.
More details to come as they are released.
On Our Radar
- Chef gives tips on enjoying a unique July 4
- You're invited to Nordstrom's Beauty Bash
- Lil Wayne finally pays up
- Boca Raton native Ariana Grande: lots going on
- Target teams with Lauren Bush's Feed Project
- One Direction surprises fans on Miami Beach
- Band WAR playing at Magic City Casino
- Devil Wears Prada author coming to Aventura Mall
- Danish architect in town for groundbreaking in Grove
- Haute hotelier Chris Blackwell coming to town