Miami Heat victory parade scheduled for Monday, June 25 at 11 a.m.
Parade will start at Calle Ocho, end at AmericanAirlines Arena
The Miami Heat parade will take place Monday, June 25 at 11 a.m., city officials announced.
The parade will start at Calle Ocho, then go to Brickell, pass by the Intercontinental Hotel in Downtown Miami and end at the American Airlines Arena, officials said.
At 12:30 p.m., the team will go inside AmericanAirlines Arena for an additional celebration.
More details to come as they are released.
On Our Radar
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht