Miami Heat stars show off their dance moves
The Miami HEAT Charitable Fund raised over $1,300,000 at its Motown Revue benefit Wednesday night. The $20,000 per couple gala featured performances by the current incarnations of The Temptations and The Four Tops.
Guests enjoyed Dom Perignon all night and ate food from Smith and Wolensky. But it was an impromptu dance contest that really got things going as it was time for Lebron James, Dwyane Wade, Ray Allen, and Shane Battier to show off their moves. At the end of the contest the crowd chose the females as the winners. Pat Riley, Allen, James Jones, and Norris Cole all took to the stage at the end of the evening to sing with the bands.
On Our Radar
- Telenovela hunk William Levy hits the big screen
- Local Bachelor Juan Pablo takes it slow
- Supermodel Nina Agdal to make in store appearance
- Rumor mill: Shakira switches brokers midstream
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest