Miami Heat stars show off their dance moves
The Miami HEAT Charitable Fund raised over $1,300,000 at its Motown Revue benefit Wednesday night. The $20,000 per couple gala featured performances by the current incarnations of The Temptations and The Four Tops.
Guests enjoyed Dom Perignon all night and ate food from Smith and Wolensky. But it was an impromptu dance contest that really got things going as it was time for Lebron James, Dwyane Wade, Ray Allen, and Shane Battier to show off their moves. At the end of the contest the crowd chose the females as the winners. Pat Riley, Allen, James Jones, and Norris Cole all took to the stage at the end of the evening to sing with the bands.
On Our Radar
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud
- You'll Never Guess Where 'The Rock' Calls his Favorite Place to Eat in Miami
- How to keep getting Miami.com on Facebook
- Pokemon Go Invades Miami and here’s our cheat sheet