Miami Heat stars show off their dance moves
The Miami HEAT Charitable Fund raised over $1,300,000 at its Motown Revue benefit Wednesday night. The $20,000 per couple gala featured performances by the current incarnations of The Temptations and The Four Tops.
Guests enjoyed Dom Perignon all night and ate food from Smith and Wolensky. But it was an impromptu dance contest that really got things going as it was time for Lebron James, Dwyane Wade, Ray Allen, and Shane Battier to show off their moves. At the end of the contest the crowd chose the females as the winners. Pat Riley, Allen, James Jones, and Norris Cole all took to the stage at the end of the evening to sing with the bands.
On Our Radar
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika
- Refrain From Ever Becoming A Plastic Surgery Nightmare with Dr. Nassif's Beauty Tips