Miami Heat stars show off their dance moves
The Miami HEAT Charitable Fund raised over $1,300,000 at its Motown Revue benefit Wednesday night. The $20,000 per couple gala featured performances by the current incarnations of The Temptations and The Four Tops.
Guests enjoyed Dom Perignon all night and ate food from Smith and Wolensky. But it was an impromptu dance contest that really got things going as it was time for Lebron James, Dwyane Wade, Ray Allen, and Shane Battier to show off their moves. At the end of the contest the crowd chose the females as the winners. Pat Riley, Allen, James Jones, and Norris Cole all took to the stage at the end of the evening to sing with the bands.
On Our Radar
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture
- Antonio Banderas has a ball in Miami, celebrates birthday
- Artist Shepard Fairey talks Hennessy bottle design in Wynwood
- New Miami Heat players spotted around town
- Robin Williams mourned at South Beach hotel