Miami Heat stars show off their dance moves
The Miami HEAT Charitable Fund raised over $1,300,000 at its Motown Revue benefit Wednesday night. The $20,000 per couple gala featured performances by the current incarnations of The Temptations and The Four Tops.
Guests enjoyed Dom Perignon all night and ate food from Smith and Wolensky. But it was an impromptu dance contest that really got things going as it was time for Lebron James, Dwyane Wade, Ray Allen, and Shane Battier to show off their moves. At the end of the contest the crowd chose the females as the winners. Pat Riley, Allen, James Jones, and Norris Cole all took to the stage at the end of the evening to sing with the bands.
On Our Radar
- Miami Dolphins watch party at EPIC pool
- Former Gators quarterback: What I like about Miami
- Nicki Minaj called out by mental health group for Miami Beach incident
- Why Miami will be glad to see 2016 end, in gifs
- A Year in Pitbull
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner seen all over Miami for Art Basel
- Bon Jovi puts on private concert for SiriusXM in Miami Beach
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too