Miami Heat stars show off their dance moves
The Miami HEAT Charitable Fund raised over $1,300,000 at its Motown Revue benefit Wednesday night. The $20,000 per couple gala featured performances by the current incarnations of The Temptations and The Four Tops.
Guests enjoyed Dom Perignon all night and ate food from Smith and Wolensky. But it was an impromptu dance contest that really got things going as it was time for Lebron James, Dwyane Wade, Ray Allen, and Shane Battier to show off their moves. At the end of the contest the crowd chose the females as the winners. Pat Riley, Allen, James Jones, and Norris Cole all took to the stage at the end of the evening to sing with the bands.
On Our Radar
- Target teams with Lauren Bush's Feed Project
- One Direction surprises fans on Miami Beach
- Band WAR playing at Magic City Casino
- Devil Wears Prada author coming to Aventura Mall
- Danish architect in town for groundbreaking in Grove
- Haute hotelier Chris Blackwell coming to town
- Native South Floridian on Lifetime's Pretty Wicked Moms
- Jeremy Shockey finalizes his divorce
- Fleetwood Mac show at BB&T Center canceled
- Jewelry designer Paula Mendoza at Pistils & Petals