Miami Heat stars live it up for New Year's Eve
Ring in 2013
The Heat met with Hollywood on New Year's Eve. Acress Zoe Saldana, the Miami Heat's Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh, along with Gabrielle Union and Adrienne Bosh and model Karolina Kurkova all were together to ring in the New Year at The James Royal Palm.
Before the countdown, Saldana enjoyed a private dinner with family and friends at CATCH Miami, before moving the festivities poolside at The James, where she danced along to the sounds of female DJ duo, Nervo, who played a high-energy set under the stars. CATCH Miami's Executive Chef / season three Top Chef winner, Hung Huynh created a specialty menu for Saldana, rumored to be back again with Bradley Cooper, but he was nowhere to be seen.
Zoe kept the party going at SL Miami lounge, where she toasted with EMM Group owners Eugene Remm and Mark Birnbaum, SL Miami partners Michael Malone and Marko Gojanovic and The James Royal Palm’s General Manager, Patrick Hatton. Can we say hangover?
On Our Radar
- Kardashians in Miami Beach, opening new store
- Telenovela hunk William Levy hits the big screen
- Local Bachelor Juan Pablo takes it slow
- Supermodel Nina Agdal to make in store appearance
- Rumor mill: Shakira switches brokers midstream
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again