Miami Heat stars do karaoke at Fillmore
Is there a new band in the works? Miami Heat stars LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem took the stage at teammate Shane Battier’s third annual Battioke charity event at The Fillmore in Miami Beach Monday night wearing T-shirts that read “The Heatles” and busting out into Blurred Lines.
The event’s special guest was Hangover star Ken Jeong (who sang a wobbly rendition of The Backstreet Boys’ I Want it That Way with Battier and Greg Oden). Spies say the doctor turned character actor definitely should not be quitting his day job. Check out amusing clips on the Heat’s Instagram account @miamiheat.
The event benefitted Battier's Take Charge Foundation; Wade's fiancee Gabrielle Union (who tried out Garth Brooks' Friends in Low Places) and local legend Jimmy Buffet (who did I Heard it Through the Grapevine with Pat Riley) also chimed in on the fun. http://instagram.com/miamiheat#
On Our Radar
- Boca Raton's Ariana Grande splits from rapper
- Bryan "Birdman" Williams pays up
- Luis Miguel takes a bath in real estate deal
- Michael Buble's Instagram post criticized
- Estefans’ star search is over for ‘On Your Feet’
- Artist Romero Britto sues Apple
- Dave Chappelle parties, Bow Wow holds court
- Mario Lopez serves as grand marshal at Miami Beach Gay Pride parade
- Here's your chance to audition for 'La Banda"
- Scott Eastwood talks 'The Longest Ride' from ranch in Davie