Miami Heat stars do karaoke at Fillmore
Is there a new band in the works? Miami Heat stars LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem took the stage at teammate Shane Battier’s third annual Battioke charity event at The Fillmore in Miami Beach Monday night wearing T-shirts that read “The Heatles” and busting out into Blurred Lines.
The event’s special guest was Hangover star Ken Jeong (who sang a wobbly rendition of The Backstreet Boys’ I Want it That Way with Battier and Greg Oden). Spies say the doctor turned character actor definitely should not be quitting his day job. Check out amusing clips on the Heat’s Instagram account @miamiheat.
The event benefitted Battier's Take Charge Foundation; Wade's fiancee Gabrielle Union (who tried out Garth Brooks' Friends in Low Places) and local legend Jimmy Buffet (who did I Heard it Through the Grapevine with Pat Riley) also chimed in on the fun. http://instagram.com/miamiheat#
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges