Miami Heat stars do karaoke at Fillmore
Is there a new band in the works? Miami Heat stars LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Udonis Haslem took the stage at teammate Shane Battier’s third annual Battioke charity event at The Fillmore in Miami Beach Monday night wearing T-shirts that read “The Heatles” and busting out into Blurred Lines.
The event’s special guest was Hangover star Ken Jeong (who sang a wobbly rendition of The Backstreet Boys’ I Want it That Way with Battier and Greg Oden). Spies say the doctor turned character actor definitely should not be quitting his day job. Check out amusing clips on the Heat’s Instagram account @miamiheat.
The event benefitted Battier's Take Charge Foundation; Wade's fiancee Gabrielle Union (who tried out Garth Brooks' Friends in Low Places) and local legend Jimmy Buffet (who did I Heard it Through the Grapevine with Pat Riley) also chimed in on the fun. http://instagram.com/miamiheat#
On Our Radar
- Watch model Charlotte McKinney enjoy Miami during Swim Week in 20 seconds
- Eva Mendes personal appearance in Aventura
- Folk Night At MOCA
- Love story part 2: Ryan O' Neal, Ali McGraw together again
- Maxim debuts its first swimwear collection at Miami Swim Week
- South Beach Seafood Festival Announces Participating Restaurants & VIP Sweepstakes
- Reality stars at Miami Swim Week
- Hollywood couple, boxer at Maxim Swim Week event
- Hollywood couple at SLS Swim Week event
- Celebrities attend magazine party