Miami Heat star LeBron James creates flavor for Sprite
Will it be winning?
Yum, tastes like victory. LeBron James has a new, bubbly, off-the-court teammate: Sprite. On Thursday evening King James will introduce his collaboration with the soda company called Sprite 6 Mix at the men’s clothing store he co-owns, UNKNWN, at Aventura Mall. Nope, the event isn’t all about his latest endorsement. According to a release, the Miami Heat superstar will also announce “a program that will reward fans that are leaving their mark on the world through the work they do in their creative craft or community.” The UNKNWN launch party is private, but open to gawking at 7 p.m. outside the store. For another chance to see the man in action, LBJ will link up with his buddies to celebrate at SL Miami, where Sprite will set up a red — no, green — carpet.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges