Miami Heat star LeBron James creates flavor for Sprite
Will it be winning?
Yum, tastes like victory. LeBron James has a new, bubbly, off-the-court teammate: Sprite. On Thursday evening King James will introduce his collaboration with the soda company called Sprite 6 Mix at the men’s clothing store he co-owns, UNKNWN, at Aventura Mall. Nope, the event isn’t all about his latest endorsement. According to a release, the Miami Heat superstar will also announce “a program that will reward fans that are leaving their mark on the world through the work they do in their creative craft or community.” The UNKNWN launch party is private, but open to gawking at 7 p.m. outside the store. For another chance to see the man in action, LBJ will link up with his buddies to celebrate at SL Miami, where Sprite will set up a red — no, green — carpet.
On Our Radar
- Jose Fernandez fans get a chance to say goodbye today
- Miami mourns the loss of Marlins pitcher Jose Fernandez
- Shane Battier and his annual Battioke brings out NBA stars
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami
- Vogue with Madonna at Art Basel