Miami Heat star LeBron James creates flavor for Sprite
Will it be winning?
Yum, tastes like victory. LeBron James has a new, bubbly, off-the-court teammate: Sprite. On Thursday evening King James will introduce his collaboration with the soda company called Sprite 6 Mix at the men’s clothing store he co-owns, UNKNWN, at Aventura Mall. Nope, the event isn’t all about his latest endorsement. According to a release, the Miami Heat superstar will also announce “a program that will reward fans that are leaving their mark on the world through the work they do in their creative craft or community.” The UNKNWN launch party is private, but open to gawking at 7 p.m. outside the store. For another chance to see the man in action, LBJ will link up with his buddies to celebrate at SL Miami, where Sprite will set up a red — no, green — carpet.
On Our Radar
- Kesley Grammer and wife spotted in Miami Beach
- Enrique Iglesias faces misdemeanor charges
- Jason Derulo talks new album, influences
- It's decision time for Dwyane Wade
- Launch party for Moscai hosted at The W
- Soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo spotted at W Hotel
- Magic Mike XXL stars at Miami Walk of Fame ceremony
- Irie Weekend a success
- Report: Prince Royce needs to pay up
- Real Housewives couple sue