Miami Heat star LeBron James creates flavor for Sprite
Will it be winning?
Yum, tastes like victory. LeBron James has a new, bubbly, off-the-court teammate: Sprite. On Thursday evening King James will introduce his collaboration with the soda company called Sprite 6 Mix at the men’s clothing store he co-owns, UNKNWN, at Aventura Mall. Nope, the event isn’t all about his latest endorsement. According to a release, the Miami Heat superstar will also announce “a program that will reward fans that are leaving their mark on the world through the work they do in their creative craft or community.” The UNKNWN launch party is private, but open to gawking at 7 p.m. outside the store. For another chance to see the man in action, LBJ will link up with his buddies to celebrate at SL Miami, where Sprite will set up a red — no, green — carpet.
On Our Radar
- Attend a Miami Vice discussion
- The Music of Miami Vice
- Miami Vice Quiz
- Which Miami Vice Detective Are You?
- Miami Vice Revisited - An Interactive Map
- Two local sisters compete on Amazing Race
- Talking to Bernice, 'South Beach Tow' fan favorite
- Celebrity spotting: NFL player and beauty queen
- Chris Bosh gets second mortgage on his house
- Breakout Boca singer Ariana Grande heading to AAA