Miami Heat star Chris Bosh gears up to give back
Chris Bosh has other things on his mind besides basketball.
The Miami Heat player and his eponymous foundation, Team Tomorrow Inc., have teamed up with America's Moms for Soldiers in an effort to bring a little bit of HEAT and love to our troops by preparing care packages for Veterans Day as well as the holiday season. The bags contain fleece blankets, Christmas stockings, holiday goodies, hygiene items, snacks and more. Bosh also included a personal letter thanking the troops for their service. There will be a ceremony noon Tuesday at the AmericanAirlines Arena.
More info: www.americasmomsforsoldiers.com.
On Our Radar
- Pampering event with celebrity stylist
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released
- Want to be a movie star? Camp tells you how
- Miami rapper Rick Ross arrested
- Florida firefighters who know how to cook needed