Miami Heat run inspires dinner specials at Toscana Divino
The special runs every night of the NBA Finals.
In honor of the Miami Heat, chef Julian Baker of Toscana Divino in Miami is whipping up a dinner special during every NBA Finals game (Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, June 15*, 17* and 20*):
For $25, diners can chow on spicy ricotta cavatelli with sausage, sip on a glass of chianti and savor a red-and-white panna cotta with vanilla and strawberry. Big-screens in the dining room and on the patio will show the game action.
Since you'll probably want more than one glass of wine (especially if the rest of the series is anything like Game 1), be sure to take advantage of Toscana's discounted bottles this month.
* If necessary.
- Brush up on grill skills at BLT Prime this weekend
- Flex your mussels at Bistro BE and Colette
- Freddo brings helado to Lincoln Road
- Craft beer dinners bubble up in Miami
- Best Burger in Miami? Zagat says db Bistro Moderne
- National Hotel appoints Gastón Sánchez as new executive chef
- Nobu celebrates 20 years with $120 omakase menu
- What's the Best? 5 Fantastic Fritas Cubanas
- Brickell and Miami's Design District are getting new Italian restaurants
- Las Olas gets a new Italian restaurant