Miami Heat run inspires dinner specials at Toscana Divino
The special runs every night of the NBA Finals.
In honor of the Miami Heat, chef Julian Baker of Toscana Divino in Miami is whipping up a dinner special during every NBA Finals game (Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, June 15*, 17* and 20*):
For $25, diners can chow on spicy ricotta cavatelli with sausage, sip on a glass of chianti and savor a red-and-white panna cotta with vanilla and strawberry. Big-screens in the dining room and on the patio will show the game action.
Since you'll probably want more than one glass of wine (especially if the rest of the series is anything like Game 1), be sure to take advantage of Toscana's discounted bottles this month.
* If necessary.
900 S. Miami Ave., Miami
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday
- "Celebrity" status won't get you into Eating House's sold-out 4/20 dinner
- 10 New Restaurants Coming Soon to Downtown Doral
- Game of Thrones-inspired dishes at Beaker & Gray
- O, Miami poetry shows up in local food
- Two for one: Barley chef to open pizza pop up in Dadeland
- Balans restaurant owner found dead
- Which Miami seafood chef won last weekend's pork cooking competition?
- New menu for Raleigh Hotel restaurant
- This Miami chef was named Food & Wine best new chef