Miami Heat run inspires dinner specials at Toscana Divino
The special runs every night of the NBA Finals.
In honor of the Miami Heat, chef Julian Baker of Toscana Divino in Miami is whipping up a dinner special during every NBA Finals game (Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, June 15*, 17* and 20*):
For $25, diners can chow on spicy ricotta cavatelli with sausage, sip on a glass of chianti and savor a red-and-white panna cotta with vanilla and strawberry. Big-screens in the dining room and on the patio will show the game action.
Since you'll probably want more than one glass of wine (especially if the rest of the series is anything like Game 1), be sure to take advantage of Toscana's discounted bottles this month.
* If necessary.
- Sandbar in Coconut Grove is renamed The Hot Rock after 'Bar Rescue' takeover
- Kuro Japanese restaurant to open at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- The List: Mignonette and Blue Collar chef-owner Danny Serfer
- Beefed-up seafood menu at Steak 954
- New chef, hot-stone concept at Seasalt & Pepper
- NY-based Quality Meats to open Miami Beach steakhouse
- Miami's rising culinary stars: 30 Under 30
- Michelle Bernstein to pop up at Art Basel 2014
- The List: Rocco's Tacos' Rocco Mangel
- For Michael Mina's ninja-chef, freaking out is not an option