Miami Heat run inspires dinner specials at Toscana Divino
The special runs every night of the NBA Finals.
In honor of the Miami Heat, chef Julian Baker of Toscana Divino in Miami is whipping up a dinner special during every NBA Finals game (Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, June 15*, 17* and 20*):
For $25, diners can chow on spicy ricotta cavatelli with sausage, sip on a glass of chianti and savor a red-and-white panna cotta with vanilla and strawberry. Big-screens in the dining room and on the patio will show the game action.
Since you'll probably want more than one glass of wine (especially if the rest of the series is anything like Game 1), be sure to take advantage of Toscana's discounted bottles this month.
* If necessary.
- What's the Best? 5 Supreme Sausages
- Copperbox chef Gabriela Machado returns with 'Paladar' dinner series
- Indulge in a Krug dinner at the Dutch Sept 3
- Miami Spice Mash-Up grand finale on Thursday features Lure, Area 31 and Oak Tavern
- Brush up on grill skills at BLT Prime this weekend
- Flex your mussels at Bistro BE and Colette
- Freddo brings helado to Lincoln Road
- Craft beer dinners bubble up in Miami
- Best Burger in Miami? Zagat says db Bistro Moderne
- National Hotel appoints Gastón Sánchez as new executive chef