Miami Heat run inspires dinner specials at Toscana Divino
The special runs every night of the NBA Finals.
In honor of the Miami Heat, chef Julian Baker of Toscana Divino in Miami is whipping up a dinner special during every NBA Finals game (Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, June 15*, 17* and 20*):
For $25, diners can chow on spicy ricotta cavatelli with sausage, sip on a glass of chianti and savor a red-and-white panna cotta with vanilla and strawberry. Big-screens in the dining room and on the patio will show the game action.
Since you'll probably want more than one glass of wine (especially if the rest of the series is anything like Game 1), be sure to take advantage of Toscana's discounted bottles this month.
* If necessary.
900 S. Miami Ave., Miami
- Not even a dead body got people out of line for cronuts in New York
- Look like a celebrity and get free food
- A barbecued grilled cheese with Heat -- Miami Heat, that is
- Here's why you should call Dolores ... Miami Smokers for the summer
- We ordered free ice cream from UberEATS. Here's what happened
- South of Spice dining event is a luxurious taste of South Beach
- These 9 Miami food and cocktail events are so good we can't pick just one
- Why this chef wants to bring fine dining to Cuba
- Uber will bring you free ice cream Friday
- Miami Chefs Taking Their Talents to Casa de Campo For a Weekend