Miami Heat players paint the town
After their big win over the Pacers on Friday night, the Miami Heat’s Dwyane Wade, Ray Allen and Chris Bosh all headed straight to Prime 112 for a late night dinner. The trio, all with their own entourages, sat separately, but as they entered, each player received a standing ovation and applause from the dining room.
Later in that night — or morning, rather, around 1:45 a.m. — boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr. was seen making his way to the wine room with his entourage of 20.
Teammate Udonis Haslem was spotted Saturday afternoon sipping cocktails with a pal at the W Fort Lauderdale’s WET pool bar and then on Sunday night enjoying a relaxing dinner at Steak 954, while Micky Arison and Pat Riley celebrated together at The Forge, and Bosh and friends supped at Scarpetta.
On Our Radar
- Victoria's Angel model in Miami for 2 appearances
- Dying to see Jason Alexander at FLIFF?
- Want to spend New Year's Eve with Pitbull?
- Make-A-Wish Ball celebrates 20 years at the InterContinental Miami with Diana Ross performance, Oz theme
- Jingle Ball lineup includes big music names
- Stars come out for Book of Life premiere
- Launch of new Arts & Entertainment District features free coffee on Wednesdays
- Report: Miami ranks No. 1 for attractive people, nightclubs and singles scene
- CIndy Crawford does cocktails in Miami
- One Direction's Harry Styles does Miami