Miami Heat players paint the town
After their big win over the Pacers on Friday night, the Miami Heat’s Dwyane Wade, Ray Allen and Chris Bosh all headed straight to Prime 112 for a late night dinner. The trio, all with their own entourages, sat separately, but as they entered, each player received a standing ovation and applause from the dining room.
Later in that night — or morning, rather, around 1:45 a.m. — boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr. was seen making his way to the wine room with his entourage of 20.
Teammate Udonis Haslem was spotted Saturday afternoon sipping cocktails with a pal at the W Fort Lauderdale’s WET pool bar and then on Sunday night enjoying a relaxing dinner at Steak 954, while Micky Arison and Pat Riley celebrated together at The Forge, and Bosh and friends supped at Scarpetta.
On Our Radar
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht