Miami Heat players paint the town
After their big win over the Pacers on Friday night, the Miami Heat’s Dwyane Wade, Ray Allen and Chris Bosh all headed straight to Prime 112 for a late night dinner. The trio, all with their own entourages, sat separately, but as they entered, each player received a standing ovation and applause from the dining room.
Later in that night — or morning, rather, around 1:45 a.m. — boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr. was seen making his way to the wine room with his entourage of 20.
Teammate Udonis Haslem was spotted Saturday afternoon sipping cocktails with a pal at the W Fort Lauderdale’s WET pool bar and then on Sunday night enjoying a relaxing dinner at Steak 954, while Micky Arison and Pat Riley celebrated together at The Forge, and Bosh and friends supped at Scarpetta.
On Our Radar
- At 71, Patti Labelle is just getting started
- 7 Funniest Lines from Miami's Dave Barry at the Iowa Caucuses
- Shark Tank star to exhibit art
- Marlon Wayans: I'm not really like Christian Grey
- Sports Illustrated fan fest headed to Miami Beach
- Gloria Estefan teams up with Oscar winner
- Opera superstar Placido Domingo at AAA
- Def Leppard in concert
- Teen Mom 2 star gets plastic surgery in Miami
- Take a class with a dancing pro