Miami Heat players celebrate NBA championship over the weekend with non-stop partying on Miami Beach
Team No Sleep keeps going over the weekend
Living up to their catch phrase - Team No Sleep - the Miami Heat players have been celebrating their 2012 NBA Championship non-stop over the weekend. Their crazy night at Fontainebleau's LIV nightclub hours after beating Oklahoma City and clinching the title was just the beginning.
On Friday night, LeBron James was spotted back at LIV alongside DJ Irie for the LMFAO performance. On the same night Shane Battier was celebrating at Foxhole with friends, and would eventually stop at Denny's on his way home for some late night bites.
On Saturday night, James reunited with Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh for a victory celebration at Bamboo nightclub. The Three Kings were presented with a cake in the shape of a the NBA Trophy, smoked cigars, posed for photos, and hung out next to the DJ booth with DJ Irie spinning.
Sunday afternoon Wade was spotted lunching at Michael's Genuine in the Design District with Gabrielle Union and his two children. Later that night it was back to Bamboo for Wade and Union for another Heat celebration that featured Bosh, Mario Chalmers and DJ Irie. Heat team president Pat Riley and his wife Christine, and team owner Micky Arison and his wife Madeleine attended (they got there around 11 p.m.) and Riley even started a conga line that weaved around the club.
Speaking of Riley, he and Arison were spotted on Friday night dining at the Bazaar by Jose Andres at the new SLS Hotel South Beach. Of course, patrons cheered for them when they arrived and when they left.
Check out reaction on social media:
On Our Radar
- Michael B Jordan in Miami talking 'Creed'
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach