Miami Heat player attends museum bash
Miami Heat player James Jones and his wife are honorary co-chairs of the Miami Children’s Museum’s Not So Scary Family Halloween Bash, so they were front and center on p.m. Sunday.
James, wearing a Batman costume posed with his tiniest fans (some crying, some stoic) outside the museum's annual makeshift haunted house.
Was James, a South Florida native, scared by the goblins, ghosts and zombies?
"I've got three kids. Nothing scares me," joked the team's shooting guard, 33.
For the record the NBA star has two girls and a boy with wife Destiny, and they are really cute.
On Our Radar
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges
- Condo dwellers affected by Jonah Hill movie