Miami Heat player attends museum bash
Miami Heat player James Jones and his wife are honorary co-chairs of the Miami Children’s Museum’s Not So Scary Family Halloween Bash, so they were front and center on p.m. Sunday.
James, wearing a Batman costume posed with his tiniest fans (some crying, some stoic) outside the museum's annual makeshift haunted house.
Was James, a South Florida native, scared by the goblins, ghosts and zombies?
"I've got three kids. Nothing scares me," joked the team's shooting guard, 33.
For the record the NBA star has two girls and a boy with wife Destiny, and they are really cute.
On Our Radar
- Victoria's Angel model in Miami for 2 appearances
- Dying to see Jason Alexander at FLIFF?
- Want to spend New Year's Eve with Pitbull?
- Make-A-Wish Ball celebrates 20 years at the InterContinental Miami with Diana Ross performance, Oz theme
- Jingle Ball lineup includes big music names
- Stars come out for Book of Life premiere
- Launch of new Arts & Entertainment District features free coffee on Wednesdays
- Report: Miami ranks No. 1 for attractive people, nightclubs and singles scene
- CIndy Crawford does cocktails in Miami
- One Direction's Harry Styles does Miami