Miami Heat player attends museum bash
Miami Heat player James Jones and his wife are honorary co-chairs of the Miami Children’s Museum’s Not So Scary Family Halloween Bash, so they were front and center on p.m. Sunday.
James, wearing a Batman costume posed with his tiniest fans (some crying, some stoic) outside the museum's annual makeshift haunted house.
Was James, a South Florida native, scared by the goblins, ghosts and zombies?
"I've got three kids. Nothing scares me," joked the team's shooting guard, 33.
For the record the NBA star has two girls and a boy with wife Destiny, and they are really cute.
On Our Radar
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida
- Wyclef Jean, Barry Gibb among performers at Miami Beach centennial concert