Miami Heat player attends museum bash
Miami Heat player James Jones and his wife are honorary co-chairs of the Miami Children’s Museum’s Not So Scary Family Halloween Bash, so they were front and center on p.m. Sunday.
James, wearing a Batman costume posed with his tiniest fans (some crying, some stoic) outside the museum's annual makeshift haunted house.
Was James, a South Florida native, scared by the goblins, ghosts and zombies?
"I've got three kids. Nothing scares me," joked the team's shooting guard, 33.
For the record the NBA star has two girls and a boy with wife Destiny, and they are really cute.
On Our Radar
- Melissa Etheridge to play Pompano Beach Friday night
- Arango store back open for business
- FKA Twigs arriving for YoungArts concert
- Arms closed shut? Scott Stapp's wife files for divorce
- Gloria Estefan to lead Q&A
- CSI Miami star Omar Miller talks Weekend Fix
- Dwyane Wade getting ready for A Night on the Runwade
- Mr. Olympia Phil Heath gives diet and exercise tips before the holidays
- Pharrell can't sell his Miami condo
- Supermodel Elle Macpherson at opening of Stripsteak