Miami Heat player attends museum bash
Miami Heat player James Jones and his wife are honorary co-chairs of the Miami Children’s Museum’s Not So Scary Family Halloween Bash, so they were front and center on p.m. Sunday.
James, wearing a Batman costume posed with his tiniest fans (some crying, some stoic) outside the museum's annual makeshift haunted house.
Was James, a South Florida native, scared by the goblins, ghosts and zombies?
"I've got three kids. Nothing scares me," joked the team's shooting guard, 33.
For the record the NBA star has two girls and a boy with wife Destiny, and they are really cute.
On Our Radar
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore
- Bon Jovi rocker Tico Torres a SoBe fixture