Miami Gets More French
The French Atmosphere boutique has got something for every Miami home.
The lowdown: Eclectic art, glassware, fabrics, bedding — mon Dieu! Just opened The French Atmosphere boutique has got something for every Miami home.
The ‘hood: Located in Midtown, The French Atmosphere is in good company when it comes to art and design-friendly neighbors. “Midtown is the perfect location to showcase our products and collections. The neighborhood is full of designers as well as design lovers,” says the store’s co-owner Cedric Montagnana.
The ambience: C’est très chic. The 1,200 square foot space thoughtfully exudes the French concept of savoir vivre. “Our shop is warm and casual — the walls are lined with colorful fabrics and playful art while the hardwood floor exudes the charm and elegance of the products we sell,” co-owner Jack Alexandre Pepin adds.
Highlights: From hard-to-find international brands such as Philippe Deshoulieres, Royal Limoges, Capdeco, L’Orfevrerie d’Anjou, Eisch, Garnier-Thiebaut, Sabre and Le Cadeaux, the boutique includes elaborately decorated plates, ice buckets that could pass for pieces of art, glassware, fabrics and some of the most decadent bedding in town. Très bien!
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood
- Discover Finds, a New South Miami Accessory Boutique
- Market Man Opens in South Miami
- Adrienne Bosh Brings Paris to Miami
- Suit up! There’s a New Menswear Mecca in Town
- Lilly Pulitzer Opens First Miami Store
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley