Miami Gets More French
The French Atmosphere boutique has got something for every Miami home.
The lowdown: Eclectic art, glassware, fabrics, bedding — mon Dieu! Just opened The French Atmosphere boutique has got something for every Miami home.
The ‘hood: Located in Midtown, The French Atmosphere is in good company when it comes to art and design-friendly neighbors. “Midtown is the perfect location to showcase our products and collections. The neighborhood is full of designers as well as design lovers,” says the store’s co-owner Cedric Montagnana.
The ambience: C’est très chic. The 1,200 square foot space thoughtfully exudes the French concept of savoir vivre. “Our shop is warm and casual — the walls are lined with colorful fabrics and playful art while the hardwood floor exudes the charm and elegance of the products we sell,” co-owner Jack Alexandre Pepin adds.
Highlights: From hard-to-find international brands such as Philippe Deshoulieres, Royal Limoges, Capdeco, L’Orfevrerie d’Anjou, Eisch, Garnier-Thiebaut, Sabre and Le Cadeaux, the boutique includes elaborately decorated plates, ice buckets that could pass for pieces of art, glassware, fabrics and some of the most decadent bedding in town. Très bien!
- Lilly Pulitzer Opens First Miami Store
- History Meets Home Décor at Bonnin Ashley
- Diane von Furstenberg Opens New Boutique
- Chic Fitness Brand ALALA Debuts at Six:02
- Meet Versona, Miami’s New One-Stop Shop for Style
- VINCE Opens at Village of Merrick Park
- Vanity Projects Brings Luxury Nail Art to the 305
- Jason of Beverly Hills Dazzles the Design District
- Wynwood Letterpress Opens with Handmade Charm
- Warby Parker Annex Finds New Home in Wynwood