Miami Gets More French
The French Atmosphere boutique has got something for every Miami home.
The lowdown: Eclectic art, glassware, fabrics, bedding — mon Dieu! Just opened The French Atmosphere boutique has got something for every Miami home.
The ‘hood: Located in Midtown, The French Atmosphere is in good company when it comes to art and design-friendly neighbors. “Midtown is the perfect location to showcase our products and collections. The neighborhood is full of designers as well as design lovers,” says the store’s co-owner Cedric Montagnana.
The ambience: C’est très chic. The 1,200 square foot space thoughtfully exudes the French concept of savoir vivre. “Our shop is warm and casual — the walls are lined with colorful fabrics and playful art while the hardwood floor exudes the charm and elegance of the products we sell,” co-owner Jack Alexandre Pepin adds.
Highlights: From hard-to-find international brands such as Philippe Deshoulieres, Royal Limoges, Capdeco, L’Orfevrerie d’Anjou, Eisch, Garnier-Thiebaut, Sabre and Le Cadeaux, the boutique includes elaborately decorated plates, ice buckets that could pass for pieces of art, glassware, fabrics and some of the most decadent bedding in town. Très bien!
The French Atmosphere
3312 North Miami Avenue, Miami
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- Fashion Designer Julian Chang Opening Boutique in MiMo District
- Get a Whiff of Diptyque, Bal Harbour’s New Boutique
- KARE Opens Flagship in Midtown Miami
- Tom Ford’s Flagship Opens in Design District
- SWGR Opens Gallery and Apparel Store in Wynwood
- New Sunglass Shop Opens in Wynwood