Miami Family plays Family Feud
The James family represents South Florida in Family Feud. Sorry, there are no LeBrons.
Catch Miami residents, The James family (sorry, no LeBrons), as they compete this Wednesday, September 15 on WSVN Channel 7's Family Feud with new host comedian Steve Harvey at the helm.
The James Family – which includes Debi, a two-time breast cancer survivor; daughter Jami, an attorney who was the president of her law school; daughter Georgia, the sole woman working at her sports talk radio station; sister Gina, a substitute teacher with twin daughters and an NBA-bound son; and mom Rae Jean, who is on the lookout for her next husband – will be aiming for the cash prize, plus a brand new car.
Tune in to cheer on the locals as they represent South Florida and compete with the Belt Family from Atlanta, GA.
On Our Radar
- Kesley Grammer and wife spotted in Miami Beach
- Enrique Iglesias faces misdemeanor charges
- Jason Derulo talks new album, influences
- It's decision time for Dwyane Wade
- Launch party for Moscai hosted at The W
- Soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo spotted at W Hotel
- Magic Mike XXL stars at Miami Walk of Fame ceremony
- Irie Weekend a success
- Report: Prince Royce needs to pay up
- Real Housewives couple sue