Miami Family plays Family Feud
The James family represents South Florida in Family Feud. Sorry, there are no LeBrons.
Catch Miami residents, The James family (sorry, no LeBrons), as they compete this Wednesday, September 15 on WSVN Channel 7's Family Feud with new host comedian Steve Harvey at the helm.
The James Family – which includes Debi, a two-time breast cancer survivor; daughter Jami, an attorney who was the president of her law school; daughter Georgia, the sole woman working at her sports talk radio station; sister Gina, a substitute teacher with twin daughters and an NBA-bound son; and mom Rae Jean, who is on the lookout for her next husband – will be aiming for the cash prize, plus a brand new car.
Tune in to cheer on the locals as they represent South Florida and compete with the Belt Family from Atlanta, GA.
On Our Radar
- Sarah Jessica Parker popping in to Bloomingdale's Aventura
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision