Miami Family plays Family Feud
The James family represents South Florida in Family Feud. Sorry, there are no LeBrons.
Catch Miami residents, The James family (sorry, no LeBrons), as they compete this Wednesday, September 15 on WSVN Channel 7's Family Feud with new host comedian Steve Harvey at the helm.
The James Family – which includes Debi, a two-time breast cancer survivor; daughter Jami, an attorney who was the president of her law school; daughter Georgia, the sole woman working at her sports talk radio station; sister Gina, a substitute teacher with twin daughters and an NBA-bound son; and mom Rae Jean, who is on the lookout for her next husband – will be aiming for the cash prize, plus a brand new car.
Tune in to cheer on the locals as they represent South Florida and compete with the Belt Family from Atlanta, GA.
On Our Radar
- Ivanka Trump, on fashion, work, motherhood, Miami
- Giant un-retouched selfie at The Mondrian
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event