Miami Family plays Family Feud
The James family represents South Florida in Family Feud. Sorry, there are no LeBrons.
Catch Miami residents, The James family (sorry, no LeBrons), as they compete this Wednesday, September 15 on WSVN Channel 7's Family Feud with new host comedian Steve Harvey at the helm.
The James Family – which includes Debi, a two-time breast cancer survivor; daughter Jami, an attorney who was the president of her law school; daughter Georgia, the sole woman working at her sports talk radio station; sister Gina, a substitute teacher with twin daughters and an NBA-bound son; and mom Rae Jean, who is on the lookout for her next husband – will be aiming for the cash prize, plus a brand new car.
Tune in to cheer on the locals as they represent South Florida and compete with the Belt Family from Atlanta, GA.
On Our Radar
- Donald Trump spends Turkey Day in Florida
- Michael B Jordan in Miami talking 'Creed'
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane