Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders unveil calendar at LIV on Miami Beach
Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders took over LIV last Saturday with a fashion show and calendar unveiling.
With tourist attractions and museums shutdown all over the Miami area, the Miami Dolphins held the unveiling of their cheerleaders' popular calendar at LIV Saturday night in Miami Beach.
Packed like sardines in the nightclub of the Fontainebleau Miami Beach, several hundred fans got their hands on advance copies of the 2013 calendar and watched as the 45 cheerleaders took to the runway in barely-there bikinis.
For more, and the photos, click gossipextra.com.
On Our Radar
- Enrique Iglesias faces misdemeanor charges
- Jason Derulo talks new album, influences
- It's decision time for Dwyane Wade
- Launch party for Moscai hosted at The W
- Soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo spotted at W Hotel
- Magic Mike XXL stars at Miami Walk of Fame ceremony
- Irie Weekend a success
- Report: Prince Royce needs to pay up
- Real Housewives couple sue
- Kylie Jenner makes appearance at Sugar Factory