Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders unveil calendar at LIV on Miami Beach
Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders took over LIV last Saturday with a fashion show and calendar unveiling.
With tourist attractions and museums shutdown all over the Miami area, the Miami Dolphins held the unveiling of their cheerleaders' popular calendar at LIV Saturday night in Miami Beach.
Packed like sardines in the nightclub of the Fontainebleau Miami Beach, several hundred fans got their hands on advance copies of the 2013 calendar and watched as the 45 cheerleaders took to the runway in barely-there bikinis.
For more, and the photos, click gossipextra.com.
On Our Radar
- Better buy some eating pants - Sobe Seafood Festival is around the corner
- How is Jack Black going to dress up for Halloween?
- Designer Donald J. Pliner returns to Miami with new venture
- Cindy Crawford in Miami for book launch
- Omi in Miami, talks new album
- Billy Joel to play New Year's Eve concert in Sunrise
- Sean Combs stands up to cancer
- Pitbull back on New Year's Eve duty
- Maks Chmerkovskiy to host “SWAY: A Dance Trilogy”
- Thalia to appear at Macy's