Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders unveil calendar at LIV on Miami Beach
Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders took over LIV last Saturday with a fashion show and calendar unveiling.
With tourist attractions and museums shutdown all over the Miami area, the Miami Dolphins held the unveiling of their cheerleaders' popular calendar at LIV Saturday night in Miami Beach.
Packed like sardines in the nightclub of the Fontainebleau Miami Beach, several hundred fans got their hands on advance copies of the 2013 calendar and watched as the 45 cheerleaders took to the runway in barely-there bikinis.
For more, and the photos, click gossipextra.com.
On Our Radar
- Bryan 'Birdman' launches vodka at Mokai
- Rob Delaney teams up with local company for game
- Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson arrested in Broward
- Gorilla Perfumes making a stop at LUSH on Lincoln Road
- Food Network chefs sign on to Alex’s Lemonade Stand
- Rewind Recap: Accordion Invasion hits South Beach
- Glades star Jordan Wall to appear at fundraiser
- Score tickets for concert at Microsoft store opening
- Will and Jaden Smith get photobombed at Heat game
- Luis Fonsi is engaged to model Agueda López