Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders unveil calendar at LIV on Miami Beach
Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders took over LIV last Saturday with a fashion show and calendar unveiling.
With tourist attractions and museums shutdown all over the Miami area, the Miami Dolphins held the unveiling of their cheerleaders' popular calendar at LIV Saturday night in Miami Beach.
Packed like sardines in the nightclub of the Fontainebleau Miami Beach, several hundred fans got their hands on advance copies of the 2013 calendar and watched as the 45 cheerleaders took to the runway in barely-there bikinis.
For more, and the photos, click gossipextra.com.
On Our Radar
- The Kardashians raise eyebrows in Cuba
- Forget about a concert: Janet Jackson is pregnant
- Floridian model Kate Upton engaged
- A 'Real Housewives of Miami' spinoff with Joanna Krupa?
- Mariah Carey set to make wishes come true in Miami
- #Rich Kids of Beverly Hills star in Miami
- Ivanka Trump: Welcome to my spa
- Jencarlos Canela discusses his music at Latin Billboards
- Beyonce and Jay Z look and act like a couple in Miami
- 10 ways to prepare for the Beyonce concert