Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders unveil calendar at LIV on Miami Beach
Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders took over LIV last Saturday with a fashion show and calendar unveiling.
With tourist attractions and museums shutdown all over the Miami area, the Miami Dolphins held the unveiling of their cheerleaders' popular calendar at LIV Saturday night in Miami Beach.
Packed like sardines in the nightclub of the Fontainebleau Miami Beach, several hundred fans got their hands on advance copies of the 2013 calendar and watched as the 45 cheerleaders took to the runway in barely-there bikinis.
For more, and the photos, click gossipextra.com.
On Our Radar
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters
- Talking to Beyonce's fitness guru Marco Borges