Cheerleaders at LIV
If you think the Dolphin Cheerleaders are a bit too covered up, head to LIV on Wednesday night for their swimwear fashion show.
Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Swimsuit Fashion Show Benefiting the Miami Dolphins Foundation
Wednesday, August 18, 2009 at 8:30 p.m.
LIV Nightclub at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach, 4441 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach; 305-674-4680
The Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders unveil their 2011 Swimsuit Calendar as well as their first ever Swimsuit Magazine at their annual swimwear fashion show on Wednesday, August 18 at LIV. The festivities start at 8:30 p.m. and will feature the lovely ladies in a runway show with Miami's DJ Khaled making a special guest appearance.
The cheerleaders will showcase sexy swimwear by KRELwear and Miss Fanatic and will be blinged out with jewelry by ChristineDarren. After the show DJ Khaled will get the party started. The proceeds from the sale of this year's calendar will go to the Dolphin Foundation, which is dedicated to helping the youth of South Florida.
Tickets to the event can be obtained by making a $50 donation to the Miami Dolphins Foundation in advance, or $75 at the door. The donation includes one drink ticket and one swimsuit magazine. Go to this link to reserve your tickets or, if you can't make it, buy a calendar online at www.MiamiDolphins.com. The cost is $14.99 and the Magazine is $5.95.
See and Do
- Video: #HowTo Miami Beach
- Easter Eggstravaganzas, Free Yoga & Munchkin Gardening: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Mar 23-29
- Saturday event provides bikers of all levels a safe path in Miami
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - March 20-22
- Miami Open expands entertainment options with top chefs, models and Olympians
- Billy Porter plays Colony Theater this weekend
- St. Patty’s Day Fun, Free Play, Spring Break Prep & Legos: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Mar 16-22
- Photo exhibit at UM Art Gallery explores life on the Texas High Plains
- 13th Annual Orchid Festival arrives this weekend
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - March 13-15