Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders shoot video of Carly Rae's "Call Me Maybe" in bikinis
Latest in the popular viral video remake category, this time in swimsuits
The Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders shot their 2013 Swimsuit Calendar in the beautiful Dominican Republic.
They then decided to have a little fun and make their own cover of Carly Rae's "Call Me Maybe", the video which has gone viral with efforts by the Harvard Baseball team.
When does football season start?
On Our Radar
- Manny Pacquiao, Floyd Mayweather at Heat game
- Jookin with Lil Buck in Miami
- Glamorous red carpet for Miss Universe
- Christian Slater shows up at party
- Shaq: from basketball to law enforcement
- Amber Rose makes a splash in Miami
- Shannen Doherty talks new reality show
- Brazilian soccer star keeps the party going
- Joanna Krupa suing fellow Housewives star
- Magic Johnson at book appearance