Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders shoot video of Carly Rae's "Call Me Maybe" in bikinis
Latest in the popular viral video remake category, this time in swimsuits
The Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders shot their 2013 Swimsuit Calendar in the beautiful Dominican Republic.
They then decided to have a little fun and make their own cover of Carly Rae's "Call Me Maybe", the video which has gone viral with efforts by the Harvard Baseball team.
When does football season start?
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails