Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders shoot video of Carly Rae's "Call Me Maybe" in bikinis
Latest in the popular viral video remake category, this time in swimsuits
The Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders shot their 2013 Swimsuit Calendar in the beautiful Dominican Republic.
They then decided to have a little fun and make their own cover of Carly Rae's "Call Me Maybe", the video which has gone viral with efforts by the Harvard Baseball team.
When does football season start?
On Our Radar
- Spied around Miami: ARod, Katy Perry's ex, Shaq
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach