Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders shoot video of Carly Rae's "Call Me Maybe" in bikinis
Latest in the popular viral video remake category, this time in swimsuits
The Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders shot their 2013 Swimsuit Calendar in the beautiful Dominican Republic.
They then decided to have a little fun and make their own cover of Carly Rae's "Call Me Maybe", the video which has gone viral with efforts by the Harvard Baseball team.
When does football season start?
On Our Radar
- Michael B Jordan in Miami talking 'Creed'
- Actor named honorary president of Miami Fashion Week
- Are Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie coming to Art Basel?
- Celebrity doctor's Grove home sells
- Miami teen hits the big time
- Inside details of Sofia Vergara's wedding
- DWTS cast members will present SWAY: A Dance Trilogy at Olympia Theater
- Trey Songz and friends spend the day giving back.
- Recap: Miami.com Experience - Pop-Up Dinner at Bocce with Sugarcane
- Tiger Woods' ex holds dinner in Palm Beach