Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders shoot video of Carly Rae's "Call Me Maybe" in bikinis
Latest in the popular viral video remake category, this time in swimsuits
The Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders shot their 2013 Swimsuit Calendar in the beautiful Dominican Republic.
They then decided to have a little fun and make their own cover of Carly Rae's "Call Me Maybe", the video which has gone viral with efforts by the Harvard Baseball team.
When does football season start?
On Our Radar
- Score tickets for concert at Microsoft store opening
- Will and Jaden Smith get photobombed at Heat game
- Luis Fonsi is engaged to model Agueda López
- Wendy Williams giving out advice at Books and Books
- Kris Humphries swarmed by fans in Miami Beach
- New Disney store to open at Bayside Marketplace
- Cat Daddy Jackson Galaxy coming to Books and Books
- Michael Schwartz goes family style at The Raleigh
- Bryan Adams to perform at Olympia Theater
- Will and Jaden Smith to appear on red carpet