Miami Designed Goods
Designed in Miami, SoleWood boasts handcrafted sneakers, wallets, sunnies and more.
Locavores, lend us your ears:
Allow us to introduce you to designed-in-Miami line, SoleWood. Inspired by a modern style that resonates with the discerning gent, SoleWood was founded by 29-year-old industrial designer Elie Man.
The 411? The SoleWood collection features handcrafted leather sneakers trimmed with wood and art-deco inspired leather wallets with wood panels and seersucker lining so you don’t have to sacrifice storage for style. The stitching, pantones, and patterns on each product have all been meticulously thought out. The headphones have a modern yet sustainable and environmentally friendly aesthetic and Man says, “The warm natural acoustic sound of wood headphones is unlike any you've experienced before."
The wood squad at SoleWood also created fresh ebony and bamboo wood sunglasses, snapbacks, backpacks and wood skins for iPhone, iPad, and Macbook.
And we're offering a special promo to Miami.com readers: Exclusive to Miami.com, SoleWood is offering a 25% discount for shopping at SoleWood.com. Just use promotion code "Miami+SoleWood" when checking out on SoleWood.com.
- GBS Serving Up Free Get-Gorgeous Services
- Interview with OMEGA VP Raynald Aeschlimann
- Flywheel Opening in North Miami
- Peep the Lilly Pultizer Jeep!
- Valentine's Day 2015 Gift Guide
- Interview With Miami's own Designer Ana Mari Ortega
- New Store Openings at Aventura Mall
- Love is in the HAIR at Blo Midtown
- New Outlet Locations Coming Soon to Sawgrass Mills
- Top Spray Tans in Miami