Miami Designed Goods
Designed in Miami, SoleWood boasts handcrafted sneakers, wallets, sunnies and more.
Locavores, lend us your ears:
Allow us to introduce you to designed-in-Miami line, SoleWood. Inspired by a modern style that resonates with the discerning gent, SoleWood was founded by 29-year-old industrial designer Elie Man.
The 411? The SoleWood collection features handcrafted leather sneakers trimmed with wood and art-deco inspired leather wallets with wood panels and seersucker lining so you don’t have to sacrifice storage for style. The stitching, pantones, and patterns on each product have all been meticulously thought out. The headphones have a modern yet sustainable and environmentally friendly aesthetic and Man says, “The warm natural acoustic sound of wood headphones is unlike any you've experienced before."
The wood squad at SoleWood also created fresh ebony and bamboo wood sunglasses, snapbacks, backpacks and wood skins for iPhone, iPad, and Macbook.
And we're offering a special promo to Miami.com readers: Exclusive to Miami.com, SoleWood is offering a 25% discount for shopping at SoleWood.com. Just use promotion code "Miami+SoleWood" when checking out on SoleWood.com.
- Swim Street Style: Who wore it best at the MBFW SWIM shows
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 3
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 2
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM runway reviews - Day 1
- Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week SWIM heats up at opening party
- RSVP: Miami.com users invited to Salon Allure Opening Party on Friday
- The Top Three Trends of the 90s That Are Back Again
- Swim Talk with La Perla’s Suzy Biszantz
- Dive Into Swim Week 2014
- Open-to-the-Public Swim Week 2014 Events