Miami Designed Goods
Designed in Miami, SoleWood boasts handcrafted sneakers, wallets, sunnies and more.
Locavores, lend us your ears:
Allow us to introduce you to designed-in-Miami line, SoleWood. Inspired by a modern style that resonates with the discerning gent, SoleWood was founded by 29-year-old industrial designer Elie Man.
The 411? The SoleWood collection features handcrafted leather sneakers trimmed with wood and art-deco inspired leather wallets with wood panels and seersucker lining so you don’t have to sacrifice storage for style. The stitching, pantones, and patterns on each product have all been meticulously thought out. The headphones have a modern yet sustainable and environmentally friendly aesthetic and Man says, “The warm natural acoustic sound of wood headphones is unlike any you've experienced before."
The wood squad at SoleWood also created fresh ebony and bamboo wood sunglasses, snapbacks, backpacks and wood skins for iPhone, iPad, and Macbook.
And we're offering a special promo to Miami.com readers: Exclusive to Miami.com, SoleWood is offering a 25% discount for shopping at SoleWood.com. Just use promotion code "Miami+SoleWood" when checking out on SoleWood.com.
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book
- Men Love Bonobos Shorts. And Bonobos loves Wynwood. See Why...
- Liquido: Seriously Cute Workout Clothes That Will Actually Make You Want To Hit The Gym
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New Givenchy Store at Aventura Mall
- What is actually trending in swimwear for 2016?
- Summer Get-Fit Tips by Miami’s Celebrity Trainer