Miami Dade College Offering Fashion Program
Calling all budding designers: Miami Dade College, School of Continuing Education & Professional Development, announces its North Campus will offer a complete fashion program.
Calling all budding fashion designers: Are you a fashion designer by heart, who obviously has talent, but lack knowledge of pattern-making and sewing?
If you answered, "yes," well, Miami Dade College, School of Continuing Education & Professional Development, has got the course for you. How so? The college just announced its North Campus will offer a complete fashion program.
Created by Rucht D 'Oleo, a veteran within the fashion industry, with more than 17 years of experience in pattern making, sewing and design, The Fashion Institute is a non-credit program with evening and weekend classes offering individuals how to learn the art of sewing, pattern making and fashion design.
The 411 on the program? This 12-course program covers the five fashion design disciplines of Sewing, Pattern Making, Fashion Design, Draping and Textiles in order to provide the students with the foundation they need to develop a career in the industry.
Spring B term commences March 15, offering 6 courses and D 'Oleo says, “I’m very excited with this project and I’m looking forward to sharing my experience and knowledge with all the students."
Register online here: www.mdc.edu/ce/north
Miami Dade College Fashion Course
- 7 things you didn't know about designer Rachel Roy & her first book, "Design Your Life"
- 6 Spring 2016 Trends You Need To Try Now
- Like Father, Like Son: Le Club Swimwear
- Dadeland Mall Announces New Stores and Store Expansions
- Designer Corinna Saias Mixes Ancient Greece with South Beach
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- H&M Opening Another South Florida Store
- Diane von Furstenberg to Visit Books & Books and Aventura Mall
- Meet Dee and Tommy Hilfiger
- Dwayne Wade to Sell Clothing for Charity