Miami: Cougar Town, USA
Convention promises love or at least lust
MIAMI COUGAR CONVENTION Thursday, December 2, 7:30-11:30pm 7pm - Doors Open. Embassy Suites Miami Airport, 3974 NW South River Drive, Miami: COST: $20 cash at the door.
Do you feel like you're trapped in Susan Sarandon's body and want a Tim Robbins type beau? Do you watch the show Cougar Town with Courteney Cox religiously?
If you answered yes, then get over to the Miami Cougar Convention tonight, you could learn a few tricks from the pros. Doors open at 7 and at 7:30, you'll hear a keynote address from Rich Gosse, author of eight Oprah approved books on dating including The Cougar Imperative: Why MidLife Women MUST Choose Younger Men. Later in the evening, they'll open the dance floor with younger man DJ/emcee Peter M spinning tunes. At 11, one hottie will be awarded the title of Miss Cougar Miami. Her prize: a free room at Hedonism II Resort & Spa at Negril Beach, Jamaica during INTERNATIONAL COUGAR WEEK, March 27 - April 2, 2011. If you don't meet a youngin there, you're on your own. Your one requirement: Please be at least 35 and legally single.
More info: cougarevents.com
On Our Radar
- LeBron Voyage: A Fond Miami Farewell to LeBron James, a Legend Off the Court, Too
- Shark Tank investor swims into Miami
- Pampering event with celebrity stylist
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released
- Want to be a movie star? Camp tells you how