Miami connection at Lollapooza
Stars like Michelle Williams at fest
Hot off its pop-up pool party in NYC last week, Miami represented at Lollapalooza in Chicago over the weekend, where some A-list celebs were seen taking advantage of the Greater Miami Convention and Visitor’s Bureau’s “It’s So Miami Oasis” at the Hard Rock Hotel Chicago. Among them, Dallas star Josh Henderson, seen challenging fans to a game of ping pong, getting, says our source, “very into it.”
Not as competitive was former Destiny’s Child singer Michelle Williams, who was spotted getting a temporary tattoo at the Clearasil “Rock Your Skin” Lounge. When a fan complimented Williams on her svelte figure, she was overheard commenting, “I’m not claiming I don’t want to be skinny, but I don’t try to be this skinny.” Also seen tapping into the free booze and swag: singers Ryan Cabrera and B.o.B., Friday Night Lights actor Zach Gifford, Cougar Town actor Josh Hopkins, and American Idol runner up Haley Reinhart, seen kissing her dad goodbye after he helped her pack up the family van, a beat-up old conversion. “They kissed goodbye as he told her he loved her and she asked if it was OK if she stayed behind to hang out with friends,” says our source. “He told her OK but to take care of them to which she responded, ‘Of course; I’m going to get them right now to make sure they know where they’re going.’ ”
On Our Radar
- Donald Trump gets key to Doral
- Ivanka Trump, on fashion, work, motherhood, Miami
- Giant un-retouched selfie at The Mondrian
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro