Miami by water
From private yacht charters to public sightseeing excursions, there may be no better way to experience Miami on the water than with the fleet of Biscayne Lady and Island Queen.
Whether you are from Miami, live in Miami or are visiting Miami for the first, fifth or 15th time, you know there is no better way to experience the Magic City than on the water. (Seriously, why did you come here if not for the three Ws – weather, water and, well, you figure out the last one.)
Thankfully there is one company who has been providing this Miami-only experience for 50 years and in all forms and varieties – Island Queen Cruises & Biscayne Lady Yacht Charters. From private yacht excursions to public sightseeing cruises, they have a fleet that can serve any need, big or small.
For more details on what each has to offer click the links below.
See and Do
- Video: #HowTo Miami Beach
- Easter Eggstravaganzas, Free Yoga & Munchkin Gardening: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Mar 23-29
- Saturday event provides bikers of all levels a safe path in Miami
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - March 20-22
- Miami Open expands entertainment options with top chefs, models and Olympians
- Billy Porter plays Colony Theater this weekend
- St. Patty’s Day Fun, Free Play, Spring Break Prep & Legos: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks Mar 16-22
- Photo exhibit at UM Art Gallery explores life on the Texas High Plains
- 13th Annual Orchid Festival arrives this weekend
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - March 13-15