Miami by water
From private yacht charters to public sightseeing excursions, there may be no better way to experience Miami on the water than with the fleet of Biscayne Lady and Island Queen.
Whether you are from Miami, live in Miami or are visiting Miami for the first, fifth or 15th time, you know there is no better way to experience the Magic City than on the water. (Seriously, why did you come here if not for the three Ws – weather, water and, well, you figure out the last one.)
Thankfully there is one company who has been providing this Miami-only experience for 50 years and in all forms and varieties – Island Queen Cruises & Biscayne Lady Yacht Charters. From private yacht excursions to public sightseeing cruises, they have a fleet that can serve any need, big or small.
For more details on what each has to offer click the links below.
See and Do
- Dennis Miller performs Sunday with Dana Carvey at Seminole Hard Rock
- Free movies, camp, crafts & Munchkin Fun's top picks for your post-holiday week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 4-6
- Fireworks, festivals, parades & Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Florida Supercon: Top Five Things to Do
- Miami Events - July 2014
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - June 27-29
- Jungle Island hosts 99.9 Kiss Country Music Festival on the Fourth of July
- Nikki Beach hosts bacon bash on July 5
- Out in the Tropics fest presents poetry, dance and postmodern flamenco