Miami by water
From private yacht charters to public sightseeing excursions, there may be no better way to experience Miami on the water than with the fleet of Biscayne Lady and Island Queen.
Whether you are from Miami, live in Miami or are visiting Miami for the first, fifth or 15th time, you know there is no better way to experience the Magic City than on the water. (Seriously, why did you come here if not for the three Ws – weather, water and, well, you figure out the last one.)
Thankfully there is one company who has been providing this Miami-only experience for 50 years and in all forms and varieties – Island Queen Cruises & Biscayne Lady Yacht Charters. From private yacht excursions to public sightseeing cruises, they have a fleet that can serve any need, big or small.
For more details on what each has to offer click the links below.
See and Do
- Bayfront Park hosts tree lighting event to kick off holiday season
- Momix will perform and teach a master class at Broward Center
- 17 Fun Things to Do This Holiday Week: Nov 23-29
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 20-22
- ‘Newsies’ dances its way back to South Florida with a charming leading man
- Some Miami Book Fair events of note (in a weekend of hundreds)
- Miami Book Fair, a literary cornucopia, kicks off
- Give Miami Day, Nov. 19, is a chance to support Miami charities
- 15 things to do with the kids this week: Munchkin Fun's Top Picks
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Nov. 13-15