Miami by water
From private yacht charters to public sightseeing excursions, there may be no better way to experience Miami on the water than with the fleet of Biscayne Lady and Island Queen.
Whether you are from Miami, live in Miami or are visiting Miami for the first, fifth or 15th time, you know there is no better way to experience the Magic City than on the water. (Seriously, why did you come here if not for the three Ws – weather, water and, well, you figure out the last one.)
Thankfully there is one company who has been providing this Miami-only experience for 50 years and in all forms and varieties – Island Queen Cruises & Biscayne Lady Yacht Charters. From private yacht excursions to public sightseeing cruises, they have a fleet that can serve any need, big or small.
For more details on what each has to offer click the links below.
See and Do
- Little Havana Visitor Center opens on Calle Ocho
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 24-26
- Festivals of Speed brings luxury to Museum Park
- Island City delivers the laughs and the bite in ‘Little Dog Laughed’
- Outdoor Movies, Earth Day Goodies, Summer Camp & Giveaways: Munchkin Fun's Top picks Apr 20-26
- No 'pleading the fifth' for Andy Cohen in Miami
- Anderson Cooper comes to Miami for an intimate conversation
- Miami Science Museum hosts annual Galaxy Gala and Big Bang fundraiser
- Dennis Watkins brings magic back to the Arsht in ‘The Magnificents’
- South Beach Comedy Festival celebrates a decade of jokes