Miami by water
From private yacht charters to public sightseeing excursions, there may be no better way to experience Miami on the water than with the fleet of Biscayne Lady and Island Queen.
Whether you are from Miami, live in Miami or are visiting Miami for the first, fifth or 15th time, you know there is no better way to experience the Magic City than on the water. (Seriously, why did you come here if not for the three Ws – weather, water and, well, you figure out the last one.)
Thankfully there is one company who has been providing this Miami-only experience for 50 years and in all forms and varieties – Island Queen Cruises & Biscayne Lady Yacht Charters. From private yacht excursions to public sightseeing cruises, they have a fleet that can serve any need, big or small.
For more details on what each has to offer click the links below.
See and Do
- Coconut Grove Saturday Organic Market
- Yellow Green Farmers Market
- Miami Famers Market Guide
- South Florida Farmers Market Guide
- Poolside movies, American Girl fun, ET & Munchkin Fun's 10 picks for the week
- A Day Trip to the Florida Keys
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 22-24
- Vizcaya’s Secret Garden restored to its natural splendor
- Stories, school fun & Munchkin Fun's 10 top picks for this week
- Hess Select South Beach Seafood Festival arrives Oct. 22-25 on Miami Beach