Miami Book Fair International
The 27th Miami Book Fair International is set for Nov. 14 to 21 at Miami Dade College's Wolfson Campus in Downtown.
Bookworms, squirm on over to the 27th Miami Book Fair International.
Consider the Miami Book Fair International as the nation's finest and largest literary gathering.
From November 14 to the 21, Miami Dade College, Wolfson Campus will treat bibliophiles to more than a week of cultural and educational activities.
"Evenings With..." lectures ($10) will be presented by movie director John Waters (Wednesday), Eugene Robinson and Pat Conroy (Thursday), rocker Patti Smith and E.O. Smith both on Friday.
The much-loved and free Street Fair begins Friday, Nov. 19 with three days packed with family friendly activities like puppet shows, readings for the kiddies, a "Let's Get Fancy" corner for the Fancy Nancy fans. For the grown ups are book signings and appearances by authors such as Edwidge Dandicate, Dave Barry, Carl Hiassan, Salman Rushdie -- too many to list. Also, wine tastings, concerts and international authors are on the menu.
The complete schedule is available here.
Booking good, Miami!
Miami Book Fair International 2010
Miami Dade College, Wolfson Campus
300 N.E. 2nd Avenue, Downtown
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- F21 RED to Open