Miami Book Fair International
The 27th Miami Book Fair International is set for Nov. 14 to 21 at Miami Dade College's Wolfson Campus in Downtown.
Miami Book Fair International 2010
Miami Dade College, Wolfson Campus
300 N.E. 2nd Avenue, Downtown
Bookworms, squirm on over to the 27th Miami Book Fair International.
Consider the Miami Book Fair International as the nation's finest and largest literary gathering.
From November 14 to the 21, Miami Dade College, Wolfson Campus will treat bibliophiles to more than a week of cultural and educational activities.
"Evenings With..." lectures ($10) will be presented by movie director John Waters (Wednesday), Eugene Robinson and Pat Conroy (Thursday), rocker Patti Smith and E.O. Smith both on Friday.
The much-loved and free Street Fair begins Friday, Nov. 19 with three days packed with family friendly activities like puppet shows, readings for the kiddies, a "Let's Get Fancy" corner for the Fancy Nancy fans. For the grown ups are book signings and appearances by authors such as Edwidge Dandicate, Dave Barry, Carl Hiassan, Salman Rushdie -- too many to list. Also, wine tastings, concerts and international authors are on the menu.
The complete schedule is available here.
Booking good, Miami!
- Doral to Open T.J.Maxx
- ‘Tis the Season to Shop to Stop MS at Saks
- New H&M Opening Soon
- New Stores at Miami International Mall
- Meet Dan Marino at Macy's Dadeland
- Shop For A Cause with Blogger Angeles Almuna
- beGlammed On-Demand Beauty Service Launches in Miami
- SEPHORA Opening in Coral Gables
- Capretto Shoes to Host Two Stylish Events
- Create Your Own Chuck Taylor All Star Sneakers